Jobs...

Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:43 pm
Forum Regular

Matt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to behold
Default Jobs...

Why is this happening?

Wife is making me go through every drawer and cupboard in the house going "Loft, Charity Shop or Australia" and then she stares at me til I say something...

Is this normal behaviour, at 11pm, 3 weeks before leaving the country...?
Old Jan 4th 2006, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

Matt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Jobs...

It's now "burn, bin or ship"... :scared:
Old Jan 4th 2006, 10:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Matt Sabin
Why is this happening?

Wife is making me go through every drawer and cupboard in the house going "Loft, Charity Shop or Australia" and then she stares at me til I say something...

This is very normal behavior in the female species and can usually be cured by the introduction of Alcohol or calming drugs.

My wife had five categories so think yourself lucky that your wife has not been infected full blown. Hers were: loft,Charity Shop,Australia,Bin or Car Boot sale! I knew she was badly infected when she mentioned "Car boot sale". lol :scared:
Old Jan 4th 2006, 10:10 pm
"Not the Kingswood!"

bobajob is on a distinguished road

LOL!!

It's been a long day, no a long week, no a long month, no.....oh, you know what I mean. Your posting was the first thing that made us giggle all week

Bob and the kids are off to their medicals tomorrow morning, so a bit of light relief amongst the nerves was well received - thanks!

Oh, and we vote for the "burn" option - and buy new stuff when you get there!

Kat
Old Jan 4th 2006, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

Everything's burning and now we're drinking.

I think really that's probably the easiest thing. I mean, like marmite and stuff is coming with us but everything else can burn. We've got stuff that we don't even recognise. Gonna be up all night. Bring on another bottle...
Old Jan 4th 2006, 10:17 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Everything's burning and now we're drinking.

I think really that's probably the easiest thing. I mean, like marmite and stuff is coming with us but everything else can burn. We've got stuff that we don't even recognise. Gonna be up all night. Bring on another bottle...

thank god I'm not the only one on the vino tonight....was beginning to think I was alcoholic or something. We haven't got to that stage of chucking and burning yet...although we are getting rid of dining room table this week, so perhaps we will be catching up with you soon! cheers!
Old Jan 4th 2006, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

Nice one...wife has now found sample music CD from the wedding and insisting we listen to it all before we continue...may need to delay the flights at this rate...

tables burn well...
Old Jan 4th 2006, 10:36 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one...wife has now found sample music CD from the wedding and insisting we listen to it all before we continue...may need to delay the flights at this rate...

tables burn well...

ahh. what was your wedding music? We still have ours, hubby is watching tv. Don't think he'd appreciate me playing it right now!
Old Jan 4th 2006, 10:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

absolutely!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 4th 2006, 10:44 pm
Forum Regular

Oh nothing exciting - Well's Cathedral choir!! Now she's found "Chase the sun" by PlanetFunk and is running around the living room shouting "I love the 80's".

Seriously, right, we have to get out of here...
Old Jan 4th 2006, 10:48 pm
Living the Dream!

Oh nothing exciting - Well's Cathedral choir!! Now she's found "Chase the sun" by PlanetFunk and is running around the living room shouting "I love the 80's".

Seriously, right, we have to get out of here...

I love the 80's too.... but who the hell are planetfunk? lol.
Old Jan 4th 2006, 10:51 pm
Forum Regular

Red face Re: Jobs...

No idea - but listen don't rush out and buy the CD. Seriously, you can have our CD if you like and all the others in the drawer, and the cupboard with the CDs in it...you interested in buying a flat?...and a car...?

No more - that's it. Time for . Must stop...
Old Jan 4th 2006, 10:51 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Why is this happening?

That's not normal, no.....It should be Ebay or Australia
Old Jan 4th 2006, 10:56 pm
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
That's not normal, no.....It should be Ebay or Australia

Yes I believe you can make a few bob on ebay!
Old Jan 4th 2006, 10:57 pm
Forum Regular

Anyone want a tape of the music of Scott and Charlene's wedding from neighbours... no I'm not joking...

Can't bear this any longer - someone in Australia please tell me it's worth all this agony...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.