IT Job Sites

Old Feb 13th 2013, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

edie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of light
Default IT Job Sites

Well after much turmoil and gnashing of teeth I have decided to go back to Australia. So I need to get a job. I have always used seek.co.au but was wondering if any of you can recommend any others that are actually worth visiting.

I am looking at moving back to South Perth but will be open wherever work proves to be available.
Old Feb 14th 2013, 1:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Bibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud of
Default Re: IT Job Sites

Seek is the best, but it's more 'who you know'.

I know a lot of IT guys (am a developer myself) and there looks to be plenty of well paid work if you have the right skills.

One of my clients is after Nintex devs, Dynamics AX devs and I'm contacted about .NET development every now and then via Linked In.

Most work is in the CBD.
Old Feb 14th 2013, 1:57 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bibbs
One of my clients is after Nintex devs.
I'm a Nintex God but not a dev!

What do Nintex devs do? Most of our Nintex people are BA types.
Old Feb 14th 2013, 2:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Bibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud ofBibbs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bcworld
I'm a Nintex God but not a dev!

What do Nintex devs do? Most of our Nintex people are BA types.
Honestly? I don't know. I'm not really involved with it, it's just one of the people who was doing it is now dragged off to higher priority stuff.

It just creating workflows etc. and stitching it into their systems.

You looking for work?
Old Feb 14th 2013, 2:06 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bibbs
You looking for work?
No...got a nice job already.
Old Feb 14th 2013, 7:13 am
BE Enthusiast

edie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the reply Bibbs, knowing people always works best no matter where in the world don't it. I know a few people in and around the Busselton area and that is where I would like to go back to but beggars can't be choosers.

I have had an interview with an ad from seek but lost out to someone who was there, (something I am going to have to accept if I am not there). I will just keep looking something is bound to come. Anyone here need a Microsoft Systems Administrator?