Job offer

Old Nov 30th 2011, 5:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to behold
Default Job offer

Well I'm in shock here. I actually got offered the job after 1 phone interview!

Explorational Geologist based in Mackay to start. Company sponsored as well!!

Mind is spinning at the moment, need to let it sink in first!!

Woo hoo!!

So much to do!
Old Nov 30th 2011, 5:50 pm
Just Joined

Veggiebigfoot is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Job offer

Hi mate
Congratulation. Do you have experience in that field or is that an entry level position??
Im trying to crack the mines, any help greatly appreciated

Cheers

Chris
Old Nov 30th 2011, 10:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, great news
Old Dec 1st 2011, 2:59 am
Possum. Amiculum. Latrina

Turban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations. We're in Mackay if you need any information.
Old Dec 1st 2011, 6:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Tramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Turban Explorer
Congratulations. We're in Mackay if you need any information.

Hi TE! I think I may need some help closer to the time. Possibly with finding somewhere to live rather sharpish! I have a months training in Brisbane then will be deployed to Mackay!

If there's any local realty rental businesses or websites that you know of that would be handy!

Thanks

And thanks to others!! I'm rather excited I think!!
Old Dec 1st 2011, 7:05 am
Emeritus Senior Minister

Paul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Tramps_mate
Well I'm in shock here. I actually got offered the job after 1 phone interview!

Explorational Geologist based in Mackay to start. Company sponsored as well!!

Mind is spinning at the moment, need to let it sink in first!!

Woo hoo!!

So much to do!
Wow, so cool.

I wish I could be like that when I start my job search too.