Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

job desription website

job desription website

Old Feb 4th 2006, 3:09 pm
Forum Regular

scorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to all
Default job desription website

where will i find job description forgot the name of the website.

whilst i am on do i need to to get references for all the places i have been employed for tra or will a couple do i dont want to ask for one of current employer just yet and a few employers i cant get hold off.

cheers again melx
Old Feb 4th 2006, 3:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: job desription website

Originally Posted by scorpiogray

whilst i am on do i need to to get references for all the places i have been employed for tra or will a couple do i dont want to ask for one of current employer just yet and a few employers i cant get hold off.

cheers again melx
Try going on the search forum you will find plenty of info for TRA
Old Feb 4th 2006, 3:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

jonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to all

cheers again melx
whats your trade
Old Feb 4th 2006, 5:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

cheers again melx

You need to provide references from ALL your employers, unless they are no longer trading etc, in which case you need to provide a statutory declaration.

You're present employers will probably be the most important one, so unfortunately you will have to ask them for one. Don't forget that it has to be VERY detailed and not just a standard reference.

As for job descriptions see any job web site, just do a google search.

If you tell everyone what your occupation is maybe we could provide a little more guidance.

HTH
Wendy
Old Feb 4th 2006, 6:14 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

cheers again melx
think you mean this

www.abs.gov.au