Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Job before migrating

Job before migrating

Old Sep 25th 2003, 1:15 pm
Just Joined

peoedith is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Pete,
I'm Edith and I live in Italy. As I would like to migrate to Australia I paid an migration expert to ask general questions about migration. I know quite all I need to migrate but I would like to know how can I be offered for a job before appying for the vise...as this might help a bit. The main problems is that any job adivertise say that you should have the right to work to apply for a job in Australia....but if you don't have a visa you don't have this right. I've been advised to apply for a Skilled Independent visa (as I hold a degree in computer science :lecture: but I don't have an employer)...but I would strongly like to find and employer before applying. I don't know how good you are at advising or if you're doing this just as a hobby but.... do you have any suggestion?