Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Jetstar Direct Deposit system

Jetstar Direct Deposit system

Old Jun 3rd 2011, 7:49 am
Just Joined

lizq is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Jetstar Direct Deposit system

Any else had problems booking flights with Jetstar and paying via their Direct Deposit system?
Made a booking on the 26th May 2011, payment was made the same day via their Direct Deposit system but we are now being told there is no record of them receiving the payment.
Have had confirmation from our bank it was received by their account, have sent Jetstar fax with all relevant information and heard nothing back! Our flight is on Friday 10th June.
No joy at all (or helpful advice) from the one and only number we have for them in Australia.
Anyone been through the same thing? Any ideas how to resolve it?
Thanks
Old Jun 3rd 2011, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Steve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Jetstar Direct Deposit system

It shouldn't be a problem. You have proof. Just keep chasing them.
Old Jun 3rd 2011, 8:53 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve2009
It shouldn't be a problem. You have proof. Just keep chasing them.
Well it is, because presumably they have already or are threatening to cancel the reservation. I find these pay later things weird, Qantas says pay in 24 hours or else...but it's the only way to avoid outrageous credit card fees.
Old Jun 3rd 2011, 8:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Steve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to beholdSteve2009 is a splendid one to behold

Oh, I mistakenly assumed it was like Virgin's system where it launches an App that guides you to transfer the money to them. I believe Malaysia Airlines had a similar system to this and had problems recently.

Did I mention that Virgin have a system to avoid credit card fees? And it works! And I swear they don't pay me to spruik it!
Old Jun 3rd 2011, 12:22 pm
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve2009
Did I mention that Virgin have a system to avoid credit card fees? And it works! And I swear they don't pay me to spruik it!
Do tell!