Reload this Page >

I've just seen Tony Bliar, lucky me!

Wikiposts

I've just seen Tony Bliar, lucky me!

Old Apr 27th 2005, 2:08 am
Z3M
Banned

Z3M will become famous soon enough
Default Re: I've just seen Tony Bliar, lucky me!

Originally Posted by BAY
Yes, BUT he didn't have them and the intelligence information said there was NO concrete evidence that he had them. Despite this he LIED to parliament and to us that he had WMD that could be deployed in 45 minutes. Whats the matter with people like you that believe everything that President Bliar says.
He LIES on everything from crime figures, NHS waiting lists, school/deducation exam grades, immigration figures etc etc. The list is endless and still people like you believe him and will vote for him
Im not voting for him what do you mean people like me you lunatic are you another do gooder that now speaks up after the fact?
Old Apr 27th 2005, 2:09 am
Z3M
Banned

Originally Posted by hutchy
Well said Z3M. Lets all piss on the PM now. We're all experts now after the event. Follow what the UK press tells you idiots what to think. Do you really think your coming to a land where the politicians are all that different. We went to war here on the same premis and I for one believe that the Iraqi people are better off without Saddam. Things in Iraq will get better but you smug twats will continue to say he lied. Who really gives a ****. If you don't want him to be PM then vote (democracy) him out of office.

Remember the 5,000 kurds who died in 1988 in Saddam's chemical attack. Of course not, the press have'nt mentioned that have they!!!
Thank you
Old Apr 27th 2005, 2:10 am
Z3M
Banned

Originally Posted by s/nurse
well said, and don't think for one minute the other parties would not of done the same. It's politics folk. personally tony blair over micheal howard....I would prefer to have a NHS as it is rather than a severely depleted NHS....the tories did NOT have a good record...REMEMBER :scared:
Thank you
Old Apr 27th 2005, 2:14 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BAY
So two wrongs make a right ? Because other politicians may lie that makes it ok for Blair to lie ? What strange morals you have

there isnt a alternative............

plus now my grandmother doesnt have worry about utilitiy bills anymore.... remember quite a lot of good stuff has happened in the last few years....
plus whoever is in wont make everybody happy its impossible..... the war would have happened whoever was in power at the time..
Old Apr 27th 2005, 2:19 am
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

All politicians lie. They have to lie alot of the time to protect the country`s interests.... it`s like dealing with kids... you have to lie to them sometimes too (Santa, sex, tooth fairy, babies etc).

I don`t think the war in Iraq was about Saddam.... if that was the case we`d be in Zimbabwe kicking ass as well. It was about Oil. Keeping the Oil region stable and also Iraq`s Oil. And you know what... I agree with that. To keep Britain, US and Aus etc strong the Oil has to be protected for the future... otherwise we could all be hald at ransom in the next 50 years.

War isn`t great, but sometimes it`s a necessary evil to protect a country`s interests (which means protecting it`s people). There are LOADS of wars in history which were only to protect a country`s interests, and loads more excuses to go to war than the real reasons. Britain is an expert at creating excuses to go to war (just ask the Indians).

Yeah they lied. You`d lie too if you were in their position and knew the FULL story of what could happen in the next 50 years if you didn`t act.

Where I don`t agree with his lying is with the amount of taxes and bugger-all to show for it. Council tax is a rip-off, the transport system is always a bodge on the verge of collapse, the hospitals are still in crisis, teaching is a joke, housing is unnafordable, immigration policy is the biggest joke of all and more british people are leaving the country every year.
Old Apr 27th 2005, 2:24 am
BAY
BE Enthusiast

BAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sassy

plus now my grandmother doesnt have worry about utilitiy bills anymore.... remember quite a lot of good stuff has happened in the last few years....
plus whoever is in wont make everybody happy its impossible..... the war would have happened whoever was in power at the time..
What , like increased violent crime, increased anti social behaviour, a better NHS (thats a laugh ) , increased taxes, 500,000 economic migrants, etc etc .

The point about Iraq is not that we went to war but that Blair LIED about the evidence supporting right to go to war. Do you not care that Blair lied ?
Old Apr 27th 2005, 2:36 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BAY
Do you not care that Blair lied ?
Couldn't care less.

I was lied to for 18 years by the tories What's the difference?

I will still vote Labour.

G
Old Apr 27th 2005, 2:49 am
Z3M
Banned

All of them are liars they only speak what you want to hear at election time , when do you ever get the mps calling at your house to see how your doin ask if theres anything they can do for you . Thats right you dont because they dont give a shit about anything as long as there lining there own pockets. FU++ EM ALL and the royal family sponging layabouts all of them getting millions to sit on there arse or strut about there land.
Old Apr 27th 2005, 3:30 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hutchy
Do you really think your coming to a land where the politicians are all that different.
No one has said that. There was just a good healthy moan about Bliar and the rest in the UK.
Old Apr 27th 2005, 3:51 am
Forum Regular

ClareW will become famous soon enoughClareW will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Grayling
Couldn't care less.

I was lied to for 18 years by the tories What's the difference?

I will still vote Labour.

G
Couldn't agree more.

Besides - what's the alternative? Howard???? the Lib Dems?????! What a joke.
Old Apr 27th 2005, 4:08 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Tell him to pop round my place, I've got a fist with his name on it!!
Old Apr 27th 2005, 4:16 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BAY
So two wrongs make a right ? Because other politicians may lie that makes it ok for Blair to lie ? What strange morals you have
Thats very judgemental of you...I certainly don't defend him if in fact he did lie, all I am saying is under the circumstances and with the information that was available at the time he acted in what he felt was in the best interests of the country. It's very easy to stand in judgement when we are not in that position. I have enough common sense to realise that politics is politics and a lot of people decide their politics by what the papers say..... and they never lie do they?
Old Apr 27th 2005, 4:18 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sassy

Here Here
Old Apr 27th 2005, 4:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Stormz
All politicians lie. They have to lie alot of the time to protect the country`s interests.... it`s like dealing with kids... you have to lie to them sometimes too (Santa, sex, tooth fairy, babies etc).

I don`t think the war in Iraq was about Saddam.... if that was the case we`d be in Zimbabwe kicking ass as well. It was about Oil. Keeping the Oil region stable and also Iraq`s Oil. And you know what... I agree with that. To keep Britain, US and Aus etc strong the Oil has to be protected for the future... otherwise we could all be hald at ransom in the next 50 years.

War isn`t great, but sometimes it`s a necessary evil to protect a country`s interests (which means protecting it`s people). There are LOADS of wars in history which were only to protect a country`s interests, and loads more excuses to go to war than the real reasons. Britain is an expert at creating excuses to go to war (just ask the Indians).

Yeah they lied. You`d lie too if you were in their position and knew the FULL story of what could happen in the next 50 years if you didn`t act.

Where I don`t agree with his lying is with the amount of taxes and bugger-all to show for it. Council tax is a rip-off, the transport system is always a bodge on the verge of collapse, the hospitals are still in crisis, teaching is a joke, housing is unnafordable, immigration policy is the biggest joke of all and more british people are leaving the country every year.
I agree on most of what you have said but as a staff nurse and working at the frontline I sincerley believe our NHS is the best in the world.Go to most countries and see if you could get the same. Under the tories the NHS as we know it, free at the point of care, would not exist. Yes you here the bad things, and they are unacceptable, however the good far out weighs the bad. Don't forget the press really do have a habit of blowing things out of proportion.
Old Apr 27th 2005, 4:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BAY
What , like increased violent crime, increased anti social behaviour, a better NHS (thats a laugh ) , increased taxes, 500,000 economic migrants, etc etc .

The point about Iraq is not that we went to war but that Blair LIED about the evidence supporting right to go to war. Do you not care that Blair lied ?
Life was so much better under the Tories and at least we have an NHS and by the way IT IS so much better, you think you would get better treatment if you paid for it privately....you really need to take of those rose tinted spectacles.....some people vote for the good of the country as a whole and not just for themselves.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.