Reload this Page >

I've just seen Tony Bliar, lucky me!

Wikiposts

I've just seen Tony Bliar, lucky me!

Old Apr 27th 2005, 12:57 am
Z3M
Banned

Z3M will become famous soon enough
Default Re: I've just seen Tony Bliar, lucky me!

Originally Posted by Sue from Manchester
You couldn't see where he was on the coach as the windows were all blacked out.
So you havent seen him then you saw a coach with blacked out windows and you thought he was on it?
Old Apr 27th 2005, 12:58 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Z3M
So you havent seen him then you saw a coach with blacked out windows and you thought he was on it?
That's why he gets paid the big bucks, if he makes the wrong move he's out. And that is also an occupational hazard of being PM.
Old Apr 27th 2005, 1:02 am
Z3M
Banned

Originally Posted by Ben wanting brisbane life
That's why he gets paid the big bucks, if he makes the wrong move he's out. And that is also an occupational hazard of being PM.
Iknow hes a dickhead and his wife is one ugly bitch but would you want the job?
Old Apr 27th 2005, 1:33 am
Forum Regular

TraceyandPeter is a jewel in the roughTraceyandPeter is a jewel in the roughTraceyandPeter is a jewel in the roughTraceyandPeter is a jewel in the rough

Gone quiet in here. Are we gonna have a ginner for PM then? :scared:
Old Apr 27th 2005, 1:35 am
Z3M
Banned

Originally Posted by TraceyandPeter
Gone quiet in here. Are we gonna have a ginner for PM then? :scared:
A what
Old Apr 27th 2005, 1:37 am
Forum Regular

TraceyandPeter is a jewel in the roughTraceyandPeter is a jewel in the roughTraceyandPeter is a jewel in the roughTraceyandPeter is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Z3M
A what
I believe it's slang for ginger.....
Old Apr 27th 2005, 1:46 am
BAY
BE Enthusiast

BAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Z3M
Did the lads not know they might have to go to war one day when they joined up? I know its bad for them but its an occupational hazard isnt it ?.If they didnt go to iraq and it turns out that camal shagging bastard had all the stuff he was said to have,and he started using them what would people have said then ?. Why didnt you do something? he cant win.
Yes, BUT he didn't have them and the intelligence information said there was NO concrete evidence that he had them. Despite this he LIED to parliament and to us that he had WMD that could be deployed in 45 minutes. Whats the matter with people like you that believe everything that President Bliar says.
He LIES on everything from crime figures, NHS waiting lists, school/deducation exam grades, immigration figures etc etc. The list is endless and still people like you believe him and will vote for him
Old Apr 27th 2005, 1:51 am
BAY
BE Enthusiast

BAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Z3M
Iknow hes a dickhead and his wife is one ugly bitch but would you want the job?
Yes thats the one saving grace that he has to wake up next to her every morning

And don't get me started on her. The greedy b**ch. She goes on a charity speaking tour of Australia and earns more that went to the charity, asomething like £100,000. Thats immoral. Still when did President Bliar or New Labour have any morals ?
Old Apr 27th 2005, 1:52 am
Forum Regular

hutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the rough

Well said Z3M. Lets all piss on the PM now. We're all experts now after the event. Follow what the UK press tells you idiots what to think. Do you really think your coming to a land where the politicians are all that different. We went to war here on the same premis and I for one believe that the Iraqi people are better off without Saddam. Things in Iraq will get better but you smug twats will continue to say he lied. Who really gives a ****. If you don't want him to be PM then vote (democracy) him out of office.

Remember the 5,000 kurds who died in 1988 in Saddam's chemical attack. Of course not, the press have'nt mentioned that have they!!!
Old Apr 27th 2005, 1:57 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Z3M
Did the lads not know they might have to go to war one day when they joined up? I know its bad for them but its an occupational hazard isnt it ?.If they didnt go to iraq and it turns out that camal shagging bastard had all the stuff he was said to have,and he started using them what would people have said then ?. Why didnt you do something? he cant win.
well said, and don't think for one minute the other parties would not of done the same. It's politics folk. personally tony blair over micheal howard....I would prefer to have a NHS as it is rather than a severely depleted NHS....the tories did NOT have a good record...REMEMBER :scared:
Old Apr 27th 2005, 1:59 am
BAY
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by hutchy
Well said Z3M. Lets all piss on the PM now. We're all experts now after the event. Follow what the UK press tells you idiots what to think. Do you really think your coming to a land where the politicians are all that different. We went to war here on the same premis and I for one believe that the Iraqi people are better off without Saddam. Things in Iraq will get better but you smug twats will continue to say he lied. Who really gives a ****. If you don't want him to be PM then vote (democracy) him out of office.

Remember the 5,000 kurds who died in 1988 in Saddam's chemical attack. Of course not, the press have'nt mentioned that have they!!!
Where's the democracy when Blair ignores the need for a 2nd UN resolution ?
Old Apr 27th 2005, 2:01 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BAY
Yes, BUT he didn't have them and the intelligence information said there was NO concrete evidence that he had them. Despite this he LIED to parliament and to us that he had WMD that could be deployed in 45 minutes. Whats the matter with people like you that believe everything that President Bliar says.
He LIES on everything from crime figures, NHS waiting lists, school/deducation exam grades, immigration figures etc etc. The list is endless and still people like you believe him and will vote for him
Trouble is there is no viable option in this country, and he is the only politician that lies (sorry fabricates the truth) I don't think so.
Old Apr 27th 2005, 2:05 am
BAY
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by s/nurse
Trouble is there is no viable option in this country, and he is the only politician that lies (sorry fabricates the truth) I don't think so.
So two wrongs make a right ? Because other politicians may lie that makes it ok for Blair to lie ? What strange morals you have
Old Apr 27th 2005, 2:05 am
A New Day at Mid-Night...

pandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sue from Manchester
He's just come to the BBC in Manchester to be interviewed by Gordon Burns. Loads of police outriders, sirens going. I thought about waving but several other people were giving appropriate hand gestures so I just kept my arms folded
Lucky us - we've got the other 2 clowns on Thursday and Friday.
How does he look like...
Old Apr 27th 2005, 2:06 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BAY
people like you believe him and will vote for him
And people like me

Here's looking forward to 4 more years

G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.