Reload this Page >

I've just realised ...

I've just realised ...

Old Mar 25th 2008, 9:22 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I've just realised ...

Originally Posted by Bix
I reckon you've had a bit to think about so no wonder you forgot that little anniversary eh ?

I'm looking forward to watching the film. Modern day frontiermanship.

Congrats on reaching the 2 year mark when most wouldn't have given you much of a chance of reaching 2 weeks at one stage.

Onya junior
I think you may be right.

Appreciate your support Bix ...
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Oooh missed this one congrats Paul and Nic (and kids ) here's to many more
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:20 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by curly
Oooh missed this one congrats Paul and Nic (and kids ) here's to many more
Thanks N

You today? ...
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
Not yet
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:27 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Missed this as well. Congrats guys.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:32 am
Account Closed

Not yet
Ok. I'm lingering but gotta do the ole you know what soon ...

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Thanks MiniPenny ...
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I love your pic Penny how old on it?
Ok. I'm lingering but gotta do the ole you know what soon ...

Thanks MiniPenny ...
Mmmmmm what might that be?

Work still ok?
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:51 am
Account Closed

Mmmmmm what might that be?

Work still ok?
Oh I feel a coming on.

Yeah superfine thanks ...
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:51 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I love your pic Penny how old on it?
Now that's a good question. On the back of the pic it says aged 4. On the back of another one that was obviously taken at the same time, it says aged 3. The writing on both is mine It was definitely before school years because my darling mother always had my hair cut by a blind man whilst I was at school
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh I feel a http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...mileys/wbg.gif coming on.

Yeah superfine thanks ...
Really pleased for you
Now that's a good question. On the back of the pic it says aged 4. On the back of another one that was obviously taken at the same time, it says aged 3. The writing on both is mine It was definitely before school years because my darling mother always had my hair cut by a blind man whilst I was at school
Aww you are so cute can tell it's you, your face hasn't changed just a good hairstyle now
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:58 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Really pleased for you

Aww you are so cute can tell it's you, your face hasn't changed just a good hairstyle now
Thank you hon. I wish I saw the same thing in the mirror every morning
Old Mar 25th 2008, 12:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thank you hon. I wish I saw the same thing in the mirror every morning
Just slap your hair across to make that fringe
Old Mar 25th 2008, 12:04 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Just slap your hair across to make that fringe
I wish it were that easy Mind you, I'd look a tad odd with that head on my body
Old Mar 25th 2008, 12:14 pm
Account Closed

Really pleased for you
Cheers ...

can tell it's you, your face hasn't changed just a good hairstyle now
See! ... told you so! ...
Old Mar 25th 2008, 12:15 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Cheers ...

See! ... told you so! ...
Yeah, yeah, yeah

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.