British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Ive asked this already but (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/ive-asked-already-but-390812/)

biggy Aug 16th 2006 3:32 am

Ive asked this already but

when I send in the citizenship applications do I send the photographs with it. Or do I keep the foties for when we get our interview?

Thanks in advance
H

BandS Aug 16th 2006 3:35 am

Re: Ive asked this already but

Originally Posted by biggy
when I send in the citizenship applications do I send the photographs with it. Or do I keep the foties for when we get our interview?

Thanks in advance
H

Hi H

I took my photos with me to the interview

Sharon

ptlabs Aug 16th 2006 3:41 am

Thanks in advance
H

Are you applying online or offline (paper)?

Peter

biggy Aug 16th 2006 3:44 am

Originally Posted by ptlabs
Are you applying online or offline (paper)?

Peter

well I have been trying for the last 6 weeks dto do it online....but the syatem keeps screwin up so I have resorted to the offline version

ptlabs Aug 16th 2006 4:07 am

well I have been trying for the last 6 weeks dto do it online....but the syatem keeps screwin up so I have resorted to the offline version

If you applied offline, you'll need to bring a certified/endorsed photo of yourself to the interview.

If you applied online, you'll need to bring a certified/endorsed photo of yourself with the appropriate form for identification with you for the interview.

Peter

biggy Aug 16th 2006 4:13 am

Originally Posted by ptlabs
If you applied offline, you'll need to bring a certified/endorsed photo of yourself to the interview.

If you applied online, you'll need to bring a certified/endorsed photo of yourself with the appropriate form for identification with you for the interview.

Peter

thanks for that :D

JaneandJim Aug 16th 2006 9:18 am

thanks for that :D

Jim has his interview on Friday, which is only 3 weeks after I posted the form, so you may be an Australian sooner than you think!

Good Luck,
Jane :D

biggy Aug 16th 2006 9:38 pm

Originally Posted by JaneandJim
Jim has his interview on Friday, which is only 3 weeks after I posted the form, so you may be an Australian sooner than you think!

Good Luck,
Jane :D

I should have just sent of the bloomin form by post and it could all be done by now, we were hoping to get our ceremony on citizenship day but as that is in mid SEPT there is not a hope in hells chance of makin that one lol