Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

It's Sat nite,I'm full of wine and I'm feeling good!

Wikiposts

It's Sat nite,I'm full of wine and I'm feeling good!

Old Mar 26th 2005, 9:28 am
BE Enthusiast

lynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to all
Talking It's Sat nite,I'm full of wine and I'm feeling good!

Anyone else having the good fortune of this feeling? Yeah!!!
Old Mar 26th 2005, 9:29 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's Sat nite,I'm full of wine and I'm feeling good!

Originally Posted by lynnbrooks

Nope sorry
Old Mar 26th 2005, 9:33 am
Forum Regular

Didnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the rough

ME!!!!!!!!!

Been to Sainsburys Scoffed a 'Bombay Brasserie' buttons on my jeans 'popped' now onto my 5th glass of wine and feelin good!!!!!

PEACE and LOVE!!
Old Mar 26th 2005, 9:37 am
BE Enthusiast

lynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to all
Smile Re: It's Sat nite,I'm full of wine and I'm feeling good!

Originally Posted by fraser
Nope sorry

Didn't mean to, suppose to be sharing it with Garry,my other half,he's watching a film and i;m on here (obviously),turns out he's been on the beer without me realising and i've worked my way through the vino by myself,excellent!,no complaints from me..!
Old Mar 26th 2005, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

Theresa, Ian & Tim is on a distinguished road

Yep I'm feeling quite good. Had our first visitors today looking at buying our shop and house. They seemed interested, when they had finished the viewing they asked if the price was negotiable and that they would keep in contact with us.

Don't forget the clocks go forward tonight.

Regards
Theresa
Old Mar 26th 2005, 9:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Theresa, Ian & Tim
Yep I'm feeling quite good. Had our first visitors today looking at buying our shop and house. They seemed interested, when they had finished the viewing they asked if the price was negotiable and that they would keep in contact with us.

Don't forget the clocks go forward tonight.

Regards
Theresa

Excellent! hope it all goes well.
Just had the munchies,goes with the territory.I love them lemon and raisin pancakes,eaten all 6! there was no choc,got bloody 'mummy returns' on in background,sounds like harrison ford extreme! keeps other half happy,easily pleased.I'm full of drivell !!!!!!!!!!! and I don't care cos I feel well chilled!!
Old Mar 26th 2005, 11:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Alci!!!!!
Old Mar 27th 2005, 1:42 am
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute

Its now Sunday night and I'm having a few Tuborgs and gonna investigate a seafood pizza very soon lol
Old Mar 27th 2005, 1:43 am
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Alci!!!!!
PMSL
Old Mar 27th 2005, 1:53 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Alci!!!!!

http://www.alci.org.uk/
Old Mar 27th 2005, 2:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Smile Re: It's Sat nite,I'm full of wine and I'm feeling good!

Originally Posted by kiwichild
Its now Sunday night and I'm having a few Tuborgs and gonna investigate a seafood pizza very soon lol

I love seafood pizza, wish I was there..........!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy!!!!