Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Its my birthday today!

Its my birthday today!

Old Sep 26th 2005, 7:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Its my birthday today!

Happy birthday Nicola, enjoy the wedding vow renewal, sounds very romantic. Good luck with the move to Perth.

Also happy birthday Steve
Old Sep 26th 2005, 7:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by KatieStar
Happy birthday Nicola, enjoy the wedding vow renewal, sounds very romantic. Good luck with the move to Perth.

Also happy birthday Steve
happy birthday
Old Sep 26th 2005, 7:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rangersman
Using work computer, we are nearly into our last week. It's my birthday today, renewal of marriage vows Saturday and fly off to Perth on the 4th.
Not long now, hope you are all doing well, can't spend long just a quick message. We are doing ok, our son's 6th birthday party went well Saturday.
Looking forward to getting over there getting upset at times saying good-bye to so many people didn't realise I knew so many people.
Bye for now, Nicola
Happy birthday Nicola and good luck with the move and everything.

Tracey
Old Sep 26th 2005, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all

HAPPY BIRTHDAY well whats left of it... can't wait to see how you get on in Perth - Good Luck

and HAPPY BRITHDAY to Steve also..
Old Sep 26th 2005, 9:11 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rangersman
Using work computer, we are nearly into our last week. It's my birthday today, renewal of marriage vows Saturday and fly off to Perth on the 4th.
Not long now, hope you are all doing well, can't spend long just a quick message. We are doing ok, our son's 6th birthday party went well Saturday.
Looking forward to getting over there getting upset at times saying good-bye to so many people didn't realise I knew so many people.
Bye for now, Nicola
Nicola, I just want to wish you a fantastic birthday.

You deserve it and every luck in your new life.

Love Sam
Old Sep 26th 2005, 9:23 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE
Old Sep 26th 2005, 10:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of

Hi Nicola, Just thought I say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you from me , cos its my birthday too 2day hope you enjoyed it love ireland x