Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

It's on it's way.....

It's on it's way.....

Old Jun 27th 2006, 2:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

BertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond repute
Default It's on it's way.....

finally sent off the skills assessment to ACS today - courier collected an hour ago. Now the waiting starts...

Ann
Old Jun 27th 2006, 2:44 pm
Account Closed

conat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: It's on it's way.....

Originally Posted by BertieB
finally sent off the skills assessment to ACS today - courier collected an hour ago. Now the waiting starts...

Ann
Good feeling isn't it getting it off, I was tracking mine 20 minutes after the courier left

Got notification this morning that Its has been approved and should receive letter within 10-14 days, so pretty quick.

good luck
J
Old Jun 27th 2006, 3:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

BertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by conat
Good feeling isn't it getting it off, I was tracking mine 20 minutes after the courier left

Got notification this morning that Its has been approved and should receive letter within 10-14 days, so pretty quick.

good luck
J
Yep, me too - as soon as I had the door shut I was on the net trying to find it. Took about 1/2 hr before it started showing. At least I know it's sitting in their office now waiting for next pick up. Hubby said I would be on tracking all the time and I said I wouldn't - but there you go. Congratulations on getting the nod! How long did it take for the approval? We're going down the RPL route. Expecting to wait anything between 6 and 12 weeks.

Ann
Old Jun 27th 2006, 3:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Ann

I hope it wont take long for the waiting to be over.
Mandy
Old Jun 27th 2006, 3:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
I hope it wont take long for the waiting to be over.
Mandy
so do I. At least we can have a breather now. Already started on the 47SK. A wee bit at a time and then not rushing to get it all done. Hubby's skills getting assessed so nothing much that I could do (apart from sitting for over an hour getting all the docs certified yesterday). Going down the sponsored route so waiting on my aunt sending over her forms (should get them within the next 2/3 weeks). Thanks Mandy.

Ann
Old Jun 27th 2006, 5:14 pm
Account Closed

conat is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep, me too - as soon as I had the door shut I was on the net trying to find it. Took about 1/2 hr before it started showing. At least I know it's sitting in their office now waiting for next pick up. Hubby said I would be on tracking all the time and I said I wouldn't - but there you go. Congratulations on getting the nod! How long did it take for the approval? We're going down the RPL route. Expecting to wait anything between 6 and 12 weeks.

Ann
Hi Ann

Thanks

It was really quick they received it last Friday, and we got an email from them to say it has been approved and letter of determination will be with us in 10-14 days, so excellent stuff, our 47sk is just about ready to be sent off, just waiting on letter now.

You will, you will, you will, be tracking your package, you just cant help

it, (lol at checking as soon as you closed the door) They were good though,

courier picked ours up late Tuesday and it was delivered on Monday (weekend office closed).

Anyway, best of luck to you

cheers
J
Old Jun 27th 2006, 5:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

J,

That was really quick for you guys. I take it your on MODL then and didn't have to gown the RPL route?

Good luck with the next step.

Ann

P.S. Still trackin!!!
Old Jun 27th 2006, 6:47 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Ann
Good luck Ann, I hope you're not waiting too long for the verdict!

jackie x