Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

And it's goodbye from us.

And it's goodbye from us.

Old May 18th 2007, 9:20 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold
Default And it's goodbye from us.

Well hello all.
It's been a long time coming but this time next week we'll be out of our house and our worldly belongings will be in the hands of our shippers.
It's taken a good old time to get this far i can tell you,loads of help along the way from the wonderfull Wendy & our old mate Rooksie ( good luck to you all lovey!!) Polly as well.Our mates allready out there have been solid as allways.
We've met some lovely people via this site,you know who you all are,Martin & Kat,big love to you,you'll get there soon enough!
The Bristol meets have allways been a laugh and hopefully the baton of leadership has been passed to Our good friends SIPI,they can be trusted as they are salt of the earth types ( City fans,but hey)
We aim to be there in Caloundra around the 8th June and looking forward to Hooking up with our friends out there and starting our new lives.
There will be tears along the way i'm sure but with the support network from our mates i'm sure it'll all be gert lush!
I dont get on here that much anymore and only the old heads will know us now i suppose,so to all the people starting out,ask your questions,no matter how daft you may think they are,we all start at the beginning don't we and lets be honest,what a journey it is!!

I leave you with words from the peoples poet,Mr Paul Weller..
"Time is short & life is cruel...it's up to us to change."

Cheerzen & good luck to you all,see Ya on the other side!
Ian Julie & Boys
Rugbymad"
Old May 18th 2007, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

sipi will become famous soon enoughsipi will become famous soon enough
Default Re: And it's goodbye from us.

Originally Posted by rugbymad
Well hello all.
It's been a long time coming but this time next week we'll be out of our house and our worldly belongings will be in the hands of our shippers.
It's taken a good old time to get this far i can tell you,loads of help along the way from the wonderfull Wendy & our old mate Rooksie ( good luck to you all lovey!!) Polly as well.Our mates allready out there have been solid as allways.
We've met some lovely people via this site,you know who you all are,Martin & Kat,big love to you,you'll get there soon enough!
The Bristol meets have allways been a laugh and hopefully the baton of leadership has been passed to Our good friends SIPI,they can be trusted as they are salt of the earth types ( City fans,but hey)
We aim to be there in Caloundra around the 8th June and looking forward to Hooking up with our friends out there and starting our new lives.
There will be tears along the way i'm sure but with the support network from our mates i'm sure it'll all be gert lush!
I dont get on here that much anymore and only the old heads will know us now i suppose,so to all the people starting out,ask your questions,no matter how daft you may think they are,we all start at the beginning don't we and lets be honest,what a journey it is!!

Ian Julie & Boys
Rugbymad"
Wots wrong with CITY fans?
Old May 18th 2007, 9:32 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

They only drink tesco value lager!!
See you tomorrow!
Old May 18th 2007, 9:34 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Well hello all.

Ian Julie & Boys
Rugbymad"
Best of luck to you all, hope all your dreams come true C x
Old May 18th 2007, 9:37 pm

Simba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of light

Good Luck, Hope it all works out for you in OZ.
Old May 18th 2007, 9:38 pm
Forum Regular

sipi will become famous soon enoughsipi will become famous soon enough

They only drink tesco value lager!!
See you tomorrow!
We"ll see tomorrow wot city fans drinkOH out tonight, watched footy all night but had to get my own value cans out of fridge.

See you tomorrow(adult channel just about to start)

ta da
Old May 18th 2007, 9:57 pm
Forum Regular

fox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nice

Well hello all.

Ian Julie & Boys
Rugbymad"
Don't leave the S***heads in charge mateOnly kidding SIPI . We are all waiting your arrival RM just giving the red carpet a good old clean.Enjoy your many leaving doos and have a few ziders for me.See you real soon.
Old May 18th 2007, 11:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

All the best mate

Have a safe trip and let us know how you get on
Old May 18th 2007, 11:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute

This was great to read, I'm so glad you've got it all organized. We're settling in good it's amazing how quick this place feels like home, give Julie a big hug as I know what she'll be going through with her Mum - it's really hard. It only takes a couple of weeks to sort out all the important stuff so after that sit back and enjoy!!
Jack says hi to the boys

S & M xx
Old May 19th 2007, 12:18 am
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Ian and family!
We'll have to do a house swap sometime
Hope all goes well and you settle quickly - keep us posted!
Adam, Rachel & girls
Old May 19th 2007, 12:46 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck, from my sister and I - lovely to meet you even though it was only brief Have to try and meet up once you are here.
Have a great trip!

Polly
Old May 19th 2007, 5:19 am
Running on the spot.

Thanks all!
Polly it's a deal
R & A ..it's a deal
Sipi..Hope you still have your sight !!
S & J.No red carpet please,you know we're more your laminate floor types!
Streaks..So good to know your all well.
Wendy,your a love.
Everyone else...a huge thanks.
Old May 19th 2007, 5:33 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks all!
Polly it's a deal
R & A ..it's a deal
Wendy,your a love.
I promise to wear my Gert Lush tshirt when we meet again
Old May 19th 2007, 6:41 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks all!
Polly it's a deal
R & A ..it's a deal
Wendy,your a love.
Aww mate it doesnt seem that long ago when we started and i was mithering you on the phone.

i cnt belive it has come around so damn quick, i got lil tears in my eyes mate you have been an amazing help to myself and Kat with advice and encouragement.

dnt lose our email adress mate whatever you do i dnt want to have to trudge around Oz trying to find you when we get there .

we had our meds on tuesday and all went really well, well we aint heard anything yet so no extra tests hopefully. phew.

We will have to try and pop donwe to see you both before you go.

If we dnt manage to get to see you, good luck to you and your Mrs.

I send you a big firm handshake and a hug of thanks for helping us on our way to acheiving our dream, you will be missed my friend.

Love to you all Martin, Kat and the monsters xxx

TC
Old May 19th 2007, 6:42 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy landings guys.

x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.