Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Its Gone!!!!!!!!!!

Its Gone!!!!!!!!!!

Old Aug 19th 2006, 9:14 am
Here At Last!!

frogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nice
Default Its Gone!!!!!!!!!!

well thats it crown came yesterday and took all our things. As we were standing there we thought o my god next time we see them its at the other side of the world!! feels strange at the moment no stuff moving in with mother -in-law today :scared: had to sleep on matteress last night on the floor but trying to stay in the house as long as possible you dont think about it if you get drunk

to any one using crown or thinking about using them i found them really good they were very professional and i no its only the start of the whole crown process but up to now they have been great

lisa
Old Aug 19th 2006, 9:17 am
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Its Gone!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck with everything Lisa you must be really excited if a little nervous of moving in with the MIL I hope it all goes well for you.
A
xx
Old Aug 19th 2006, 9:50 am
Living the dream

kars has a brilliant futurekars has a brilliant futurekars has a brilliant futurekars has a brilliant futurekars has a brilliant futurekars has a brilliant future
Default Re: Its Gone!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by frogboy
well thats it crown came yesterday and took all our things. As we were standing there we thought o my god next time we see them its at the other side of the world!! feels strange at the moment no stuff moving in with mother -in-law today :scared: had to sleep on matteress last night on the floor but trying to stay in the house as long as possible you dont think about it if you get drunk

to any one using crown or thinking about using them i found them really good they were very professional and i no its only the start of the whole crown process but up to now they have been great

lisa
Hi Lisa

We moved in with my mother-in-law 7 weeks ago and not flying out until 2nd Nov!!!

We are still waiting for a quote from Crown, sent it off a week ago, how long did you wait? Did you take out their insurance?

Best of luck with your move
Sally