It's gone!

Old Aug 1st 2006, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

georgiagal is a jewel in the roughgeorgiagal is a jewel in the roughgeorgiagal is a jewel in the roughgeorgiagal is a jewel in the rough
Default It's gone!

Well, I finally sent it, skilled 138, all 116 pages of it. I think i'm gonna puke with the worry, now i'm paranoid i've left something unsigned or done something really blond, despite going thru it hundreds of times.
I need wine, damn the South Beach Diet phase 1!
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 7:55 am
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's gone!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!stock up with wine for the wait ahead
Will keep everything crossed for you

Loz x
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 8:11 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

I felt paranoid for about a month after my application was sent in!

Lets hope you get a quick response gg.

Good luck!

Jackie
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 4:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

bruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by georgiagal
Well, I finally sent it, skilled 138, all 116 pages of it. I think i'm gonna puke with the worry, now i'm paranoid i've left something unsigned or done something really blond, despite going thru it hundreds of times.
I need wine, damn the South Beach Diet phase 1!
Know exactly how you feel. Courier picked up our 138 yesterday (Tuesday) at 1030. It's now somewhere in the air between heathrow and Aus. I went through countless times and nearly wet myself when the courier wanted to "search " through the stuff before taking it

good luck and happy waiting.

Bruce.
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 5:23 pm
Forum Regular

georgiagal is a jewel in the roughgeorgiagal is a jewel in the roughgeorgiagal is a jewel in the roughgeorgiagal is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by bruce67
Know exactly how you feel. Courier picked up our 138 yesterday (Tuesday) at 1030. It's now somewhere in the air between heathrow and Aus. I went through countless times and nearly wet myself when the courier wanted to "search " through the stuff before taking it

Bruce.
Good to know there's someone right there with us it'll be interesting to see how our timelines compare, i'd really like to be out of the USA ASAP.
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 5:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

BertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond repute

Fingers crossed for you - just waiting on the letter from ACS (due in next couple of days) and we'll be sending our 138 early next week.

Ann
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 5:42 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BertieB
Fingers crossed for you - just waiting on the letter from ACS (due in next couple of days) and we'll be sending our 138 early next week.

Ann
Good luck to you, just take one big final deep breath, put it tne envelope seal immediately and hand to courier, plenty of time after that to worry about stuff you may have (but highly unlikely to have) forgotten!
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 6:57 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by georgiagal
I think i'm gonna puke with the worry, now i'm paranoid i've left something unsigned or done something really blond, despite going thru it hundreds of times.
Lol. That's why we used an agent. I knew I wouldn't be able to cope with the worry for six months (until they sent it back) that I'd missed something/done something daft.

Gina
Old Aug 4th 2006, 5:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

bruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to all
Smile Re: It's gone!

Bruce.
138 arrived and signed for 04/08/2006. Now the wait really begins

Bruce.
Old Aug 4th 2006, 5:38 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

138 arrived and signed for 04/08/2006. Now the wait really begins

Bruce.
Good luck Bruce.....the wait is torture!
Old Aug 4th 2006, 5:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: It's gone!

I'll keep my fingers crossed along with you. We used an agent and DIMA should have received our application today. My husband's occupation is on the MODL so we're hoping for a speedy process (well if you can call months speedy).

Lots of meantime.

We can compare notes on the process.

Jan

Ps. almost forgot we're Skilled Independent (Migrant) (Class BN) – Subclass 136

Last edited by midgetjan; Aug 4th 2006 at 5:46 pm.