It's a Girl!!

Old Sep 30th 2005, 4:21 pm
Forum Regular

flapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant future
Default Re: It's a Girl!!

Congrats. Andy
Old Sep 30th 2005, 4:25 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Badge
She's a beauty. 6lb, 7 oz. Everyone says she looks like her father. She was feeding within minutes of being born, and has slept through 2 nights without crying. We were woken last night by the women next door though ;-)

Mother praised on a textbook birth, but somehow I knew she had in it her. Her fitness and focus proved invaluable. I did have a little cry when I saw her in tears at one point when she was finding it tough but she pushed for 35mins.
She'd first got a contraction 24 hours before, but had then walked 3k to the steak house for a fortifying evening meal with her parents. We were in hospital by 2am and she gave birth at 5pm the same day.

She's a natural, just as all her friends said. We're back home just after lunch as I was hungry so we bludged one more meal before discharge.

As an aside; we decided to forgo the private route as we didn't want an overzealous doctor with an Excel spreadsheet going for the C-section too soon, the public midwife led hospital we went to was fantastic, and I can't fault the professionalism or the attitude of the midwives. They were all great, the baby's 3rd name is the midwive's name, I'd have liked to have added a 4th name for the other midwife but thought all the CenterLink bizo would get unduely laborious.

Thank God I live in Australia and on the terms we find ourselves in, can take her home to a beautiful little house with a bit of land she can grow up on, and that I can take 2 weeks off work and not have to worry about money at the moment and have a company that have been so supportive I almost cried. We couldn't have done it in the UK. I am really looking forward to learning more about this amazing country with my own little Aussie.

cheers

Badge
Now these are the words of a truly proud dad....

Congrats on the birth of your little cub.....hope Mum is doing well, she sounds quite a gal..!!!

D D xxx
Old Sep 30th 2005, 4:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Innyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud of

She's a beauty. 6lb, 7 oz. Everyone says she looks like her father. She was feeding within minutes of being born, and has slept through 2 nights without crying. We were woken last night by the women next door though ;-)

Mother praised on a textbook birth, but somehow I knew she had in it her. Her fitness and focus proved invaluable. I did have a little cry when I saw her in tears at one point when she was finding it tough but she pushed for 35mins.
She'd first got a contraction 24 hours before, but had then walked 3k to the steak house for a fortifying evening meal with her parents. We were in hospital by 2am and she gave birth at 5pm the same day.

She's a natural, just as all her friends said. We're back home just after lunch as I was hungry so we bludged one more meal before discharge.

As an aside; we decided to forgo the private route as we didn't want an overzealous doctor with an Excel spreadsheet going for the C-section too soon, the public midwife led hospital we went to was fantastic, and I can't fault the professionalism or the attitude of the midwives. They were all great, the baby's 3rd name is the midwive's name, I'd have liked to have added a 4th name for the other midwife but thought all the CenterLink bizo would get unduely laborious.

Thank God I live in Australia and on the terms we find ourselves in, can take her home to a beautiful little house with a bit of land she can grow up on, and that I can take 2 weeks off work and not have to worry about money at the moment and have a company that have been so supportive I almost cried. We couldn't have done it in the UK. I am really looking forward to learning more about this amazing country with my own little Aussie.

cheers

Badge
Good luck to you and your bambina badge man......just like you couldn't do it it the Uk, we couldn't do it in OZ......it's a crazy world we live in my friend......good luck....xx
Old Sep 30th 2005, 5:28 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Ahhh Badge
Health and happiness to your new little arrival, and of course best wishes to yourself and Mrs Badge
Carole
Old Sep 30th 2005, 5:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

Great News, a little aussie baby for you.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 5:33 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on your new baby girl.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 6:26 pm
kelly Slater...mmmmmm

Carkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really nice

Congrats from me too...
Old Sep 30th 2005, 6:52 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrates
Old Sep 30th 2005, 8:43 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by soapy
just found a pic of the new arrival
PSML that is soooooooooo cute
Old Oct 1st 2005, 2:00 am
Badge

We're finding the support of her parents invaluable; we were able to pay for cheap flights for them; it's often cheaper to pay them to fly to you than the other way around; Grandpa is flat on his back by the pool sunning himself as I write.

Also we have been inundated by all the families who have adopted us this last 2 years. One is racing back from holiday in QLD to cuddle the baby, all her girls are queing up to babysit, they adore my wife. More visits than we would ever have had in the UK.

I'm off to buy a sun shade for the rear window, and a set of CB radios so I can stay in contact with Mum if I am outside.

badge

Old Oct 1st 2005, 8:25 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
just found a pic of the new arrival
That is soooooo cute Second born loves it
Old Oct 1st 2005, 10:49 am

We're finding the support of her parents invaluable; we were able to pay for cheap flights for them; it's often cheaper to pay them to fly to you than the other way around; Grandpa is flat on his back by the pool sunning himself as I write.

Also we have been inundated by all the families who have adopted us this last 2 years. One is racing back from holiday in QLD to cuddle the baby, all her girls are queing up to babysit, they adore my wife. More visits than we would ever have had in the UK.

I'm off to buy a sun shade for the rear window, and a set of CB radios so I can stay in contact with Mum if I am outside.

badge
Aw bless ya enjoy every minute of it any thoughts on a name yet?
Old Oct 1st 2005, 10:50 am

Originally Posted by moneypen20
That is soooooo cute Second born loves it
I know I really want one lickle bean
Old Oct 1st 2005, 11:09 am
Badge

Originally Posted by possoms
Aw bless ya enjoy every minute of it any thoughts on a name yet?
Initials are CMAM or technically, CMATTSM but see note on CenterLink/RTA.

Can anyone advise whether this will mean instant derision at any stage. My initials are S & M unfortunately.

badge

Old Oct 2nd 2005, 2:02 am
BE Enthusiast

abergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud of

Congratulations Mr and Mrs Badge

Yve, Dave, Steve and Danny (Brighton 2003)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.