Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

It's the Final Countdown!!

It's the Final Countdown!!

Old May 2nd 2005, 9:20 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of
Default Re: It's the Final Countdown!!

Yeah good luck, hope it all goes well this week for you all. We want a good report on your thoughts on Singapore and whats going on down the gold coast . Good luck.
Old May 2nd 2005, 11:28 am
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

all the very very best of luck there guys. Hope it all goes well and that you have a fantastic new life. Look forward to hearing from you as soon as you get there. Have a beer for us. thinking of us still here in the UK. Sooo wish it was us.

Sarah
Old Jul 8th 2005, 3:25 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

I PROTEST. You got me here under false pretences. The thread title suggested to me that it was going to discusss the merits of 80's pop/rock sensation Europe.

Ah well good luck anyway but be more thoughtful on your thread title next time