Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

It's the Final Countdown!!

It's the Final Countdown!!

Old May 1st 2005, 7:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up It's the Final Countdown!!

Well not just yet, we are on the final leg though.

I finished work Friday, loads of cards and prezzies etc, my eldest finished school Friday as well and she was quite emotional, she also got loads of cards & prezzies etc, and to be honest I had to stop reading her cards, as I was beginning feel tears well up
Also my daughter plays for a Girls footy team I help to coach and what a send off we had yesterday, we won a semi final and final, & she scored the winner, brilliant! all the girls in the team also bought me and her a card and prezzie, fantastic, only thing though them medals are quite heavy, so more weight to the cases etc.

The shippers are here on Tuesday & Wednesday so may not get on here again before we go, We fly this Friday night with Emirates from Manchester, I will try and log in, in Singapore just to give you a brief update, if your interested that is

Anyway our 2 boys finish their school on Wednesday (we couldn't bear them around when the shippers where here :scared: )

The only worry we have now is we still haven't exchanged contracts, but our solicitor is confident we will this week, Flippin Bank Holidays when you dont want them

Well that may be it, until we get over there now, so it's goodbye from me and it's goodbye from her

Speak to you all soon
Old May 1st 2005, 7:32 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's the Final Countdown!!

Best of luck Dicko.
Old May 1st 2005, 7:47 pm
Scottish member

goodfellauk will become famous soon enough

good luck!!! wishing you well on your new life in oz!!!

Jim
Old May 1st 2005, 7:49 pm
sunny coast

jonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond repute

all the best mate good luck
Old May 1st 2005, 7:53 pm
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

All of the very very best to you and your family Dicko, have a fantastic journey and an even better life when you get there. Watching this space for an update when you get there.
Good luck to you all.

A very jealous Nev
Old May 1st 2005, 8:04 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck mate out for you and yours have a great new life
Old May 1st 2005, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

Greigrob is on a distinguished road

All the best chief

Greig
Old May 1st 2005, 8:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Wishing you all the best of luck
Tracey
Old May 1st 2005, 8:28 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Have a safe trip, will look forward to your update from the other side
Carole
Old May 1st 2005, 8:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck fella. Best wishes for the trip and start to the new life.

I hope for your sake, Everton don't make it into the Champions League, then you won't be missing anything

HP
Old May 2nd 2005, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Dicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond repute

Hey thanks for all the best wishes,
But got to say though we are getting really nervous now, in the words of Alex Ferguson:

"It's Squeaky Bum Time" :scared:
Old May 2nd 2005, 7:40 am
paradise in the redlands

neil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really nice

Wish you all the luck in the world and hope you all settle in really quickly.

Neil
Old May 2nd 2005, 8:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Wishing you and your family all the luck in the world...after everything all of us go through to get to this stage, I'm, guessing it's now that is the most nerve racking.....have a great time, you are doing it for all the reasons you believe in. Can't wait to get the "we've arrived and it's great" post.
Old May 2nd 2005, 8:54 am
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future

All best and Have a safe journey

Badri
Old May 2nd 2005, 9:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dicko
Well not just yet, we are on the final leg though.

I finished work Friday, loads of cards and prezzies etc, my eldest finished school Friday as well and she was quite emotional, she also got loads of cards & prezzies etc, and to be honest I had to stop reading her cards, as I was beginning feel tears well up
Also my daughter plays for a Girls footy team I help to coach and what a send off we had yesterday, we won a semi final and final, & she scored the winner, brilliant! all the girls in the team also bought me and her a card and prezzie, fantastic, only thing though them medals are quite heavy, so more weight to the cases etc.

The shippers are here on Tuesday & Wednesday so may not get on here again before we go, We fly this Friday night with Emirates from Manchester, I will try and log in, in Singapore just to give you a brief update, if your interested that is

Anyway our 2 boys finish their school on Wednesday (we couldn't bear them around when the shippers where here :scared: )

The only worry we have now is we still haven't exchanged contracts, but our solicitor is confident we will this week, Flippin Bank Holidays when you dont want them

Well that may be it, until we get over there now, so it's goodbye from me and it's goodbye from her

Speak to you all soon

All the very best Dicko..... hope all goes well & good luck!!

Sue

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.