Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

It's all a bit therapeutic

It's all a bit therapeutic

Old Nov 7th 2012, 8:40 am
G'day Sport

Rick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of light
Default It's all a bit therapeutic

Ok, the house sale is going well and we're are in the middle of clearing things out, throwing things away and sticking things on eBay.

Now I've always been a very laid back kind of guy, but even I'm surprised by the lack of stress and how therapeutic this all feels.

To top it all off just received an email from Malaysia airlines saying they are having a 50% sale for redeeming flights with frequent flier miles so looks like my wife and I can make our one way trip in FIRST CLASS
Old Nov 7th 2012, 9:46 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's all a bit therapeutic

good for you long may those feelings last, I found the house clearing therapeutic but there was so much to sort and so little time it got a bit frazzled at the end.

Glad that everything is going well for you though
Old Nov 7th 2012, 9:53 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rick C
Ok, the house sale is going well and we're are in the middle of clearing things out, throwing things away and sticking things on eBay.

Now I've always been a very laid back kind of guy, but even I'm surprised by the lack of stress and how therapeutic this all feels.

To top it all off just received an email from Malaysia airlines saying they are having a 50% sale for redeeming flights with frequent flier miles so looks like my wife and I can make our one way trip in FIRST CLASS
Good on you!

I travelled to Oz and back more times than I care to remember before I settled here.

Owing to air miles accrued (and only that!) my last few journeys were business class. I thought that was pretty good, what with full flat bed etc., but I got the chance to do one trip first class for £40.00. I wondered just how much better it could be. It was amazing!

Enjoy.
Old Nov 7th 2012, 11:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

This is good to hear as I havent really started yet! I managed to get Premium Economy one way for a very reasonable price, which is a bit of a treat for me!

Do you have any tips on what sells well? etc? Im going to try to get rid of washing machine/fridge etc locally to ex pats or whoever, what does or doesnt sell?

I plan to take my personal stuff my pictures, possibly my bike, might give kitchen stuff to vinnies etc....
Old Nov 7th 2012, 11:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

Sorry! Im going the other way! but I guess the same stuff applies!!
Old Nov 8th 2012, 8:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy first class- we had a similar deal. Dining face to face with your OH at 30 000 feet whilst DD is entertained is very pleasent.