Itching to go!

Old Jun 7th 2007, 3:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

LauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really nice
Default Itching to go!

I am so looking forward to going to Australia. I wish the house would sell faster, in fact I wish someone would put an offer on it so tickets etc can be bought and sorted out. I want to pack my bags and go. This feeling is not helped by the fact it is cold today, 13 degrees in June .

Has anyone else had this feeling?
Old Jun 7th 2007, 3:30 pm
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Itching to go!

YES!! and we're not even applying for our visa until next year!! We are going in August for a look round but I'm so impatient, I want to be living there already!
Old Jun 7th 2007, 4:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, and the itch gets harder to scratch the closer it all gets... we have visa, booked plane tickets and are now hunting for accomodation for 26/8/07
I can't wait ... we may be switching to an interest only mortgage if the house hasn't sold so we can go ahead and not wait...
Old Jun 7th 2007, 4:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light

I know the feeling well! We've got the visas and should have been going end of this month-then our buyers (house) pulled out:curse:!! Sold again really quickly but now not going til early August. I want to book flights but OH wont til we exchange (should have been tomorrow but looking more like next week). I just want to be there!! Its driving me CRAZY!!

......Thats better x
Old Jun 7th 2007, 4:50 pm
Forum Regular

martin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nice

I would be itching to go if I lived in Barnsley. They dont get a summer there..do they??
Old Jun 7th 2007, 7:16 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by LauraC
I am so looking forward to going to Australia. I wish the house would sell faster, in fact I wish someone would put an offer on it so tickets etc can be bought and sorted out. I want to pack my bags and go. This feeling is not helped by the fact it is cold today, 13 degrees in June .

i'm with you on this one aswell laura, want to book tickets and packers etc but not gonna until we've sold house. COME ON SOMEONE BUY OUR B****DY HOUSE!!!!!!!. ok sorry about that just had to get it out of me system.

good luck to everyone selling x
Old Jun 8th 2007, 6:22 am
BE Enthusiast

LauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really nice

Originally Posted by martin36-1
I would be itching to go if I lived in Barnsley. They dont get a summer there..do they??
Nope, no summers here.

I don't even need a visa, I have an Oz passport, just can't sell the house so I can't go yet. Although someone was round on Wednesday.
Old Jun 10th 2007, 6:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

just can't sell the house so I can't go yet. Although someone was round on Wednesday.
Quoting myself - heard nothing about the recent house viewing. The itch is getting worse. Dammit.
Old Jun 11th 2007, 2:06 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
Yes, and the itch gets harder to scratch the closer it all gets... we have visa, booked plane tickets and are now hunting for accomodation for 26/8/07
I can't wait ... we may be switching to an interest only mortgage if the house hasn't sold so we can go ahead and not wait...
I still feel like that after 18mths! eager to get outside on my days off and just chill on the beach or down by the river Will it wear off? Hope not!

Eddie where in Suffolk? I used to live in Nayland, hubby covered the beat from Hadleigh to Peldon.
Old Jun 11th 2007, 9:18 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Quoting myself - heard nothing about the recent house viewing. The itch is getting worse. Dammit.
i'm still itching aswell, had a viewing on sat, EA just rang to say that they loved our house and would offer but have seen a 4 bed and going to offer on that instead if its rejected however they'll come back to us, so there's a glimmer of hope. need something to take my mind of all this, anyone got any suggestions? keep it clean

x
Old Jun 11th 2007, 10:44 am
South Yarra Sheila

JoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond repute

Hell yeh! Feels like life is on hold. Can get interested in my work (and I work from home so even harder to get motivated) and even shopping has lost all its' joys-thinking what's the point of buying more stuff to haul over. It's the 1st thing I think of in mornin...it's an obsession! I Just keep thinking how quickly the last 6 months have gone by & hoping the next 6 will pass just as fast..
Old Jun 11th 2007, 1:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant future

Ditto, going through all the same c**p too!!!! Seems like its taking forever, just had a person offer on the house but its £25K less than asking price, said a big NO of course and then they came back with another offer this time raising it by £5k huhhhhhh! NO again!! need all the money we can as have a pretty big mortgage here and want to take as much with us as we can. Keep watching the flights for Sept/Oct but wont book anything, even shipping quotes, until exchange! what a pain.

Good luck to everyone whose in the same boat.
Old Jun 11th 2007, 3:54 pm
Ses
Forum Regular

Ses has a brilliant futureSes has a brilliant futureSes has a brilliant futureSes has a brilliant futureSes has a brilliant futureSes has a brilliant futureSes has a brilliant future

Hi guys, feel exactly the same. Had visa's in Jan went out to validate in March and now back home wishing the house would sell. Seems to feel like Aus is a pipe dream with all this waiting! Hubby and I not really motivated in work and like you said can't buy stuff as its more to ship out. Oh the joys..... sure it will be worth the wait though!!
Old Jun 11th 2007, 5:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bishop3912
Seems like its taking forever, just had a person offer on the house but its £25K less than asking price, said a big NO of course and then they came back with another offer this time raising it by £5k huhhhhhh! NO again!!
Cheeky beggers!