Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

irwin dangles baby near croc.

irwin dangles baby near croc.

Old Jan 3rd 2004, 3:07 pm
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by chippy
Ah, Forida. How nice of you to come and help your mate out. Two Aussies for the price of one eh?
Only on Fantasy Island...
Old Jan 3rd 2004, 3:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the rough

Considering the trouble that poor Michael Jackson got into for doing something less dangerous I don't think the National Treasure should get away with it.

Old Jan 3rd 2004, 3:12 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by Florida_03
Only on Fantasy Island...

....How long have you been living there now then?
Old Jan 3rd 2004, 3:14 pm
Not here

....How long have you been living there now then?
Long enough to know...
Old Jan 3rd 2004, 3:16 pm
WBB

slightly back on topic we just watched the crocodile hunter on sky, what a crock of tosh.

steve irwin at his cheesy best.

Old Jan 3rd 2004, 3:32 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Long enough to know...

.........That Fantasy Island needs people like me
Old Jan 3rd 2004, 3:46 pm
Not here

.........That Fantasy Island needs people like me
I think you will make a fine contribution...good luck and remember the episode where Annette Funicello guest starred as a ventriloquist who felt trapped by her career. She wanted to shed the dummy and become a wild and crazy gal. Mr. Rourke makes the dummy come to life so the shy lil Annette doesn't have to babysit her for the weekend. Annette meets a guy, but before they can meet for a date, the dummy (who is a hottie) seduces the guy in his bungalow! The kicker: Annette and the dummy have some kind of psychic rapport. While the dummy and the bo-hunk are bumping nasties, Annette is sleeping on the couch feeling the sensations. It's all downhill from there, baby...
Old Jan 3rd 2004, 4:06 pm
I'm lovin' it

I think you will make a fine contribution...good luck and remember the episode where Annette Funicello guest starred as a ventriloquist who felt trapped by her career. She wanted to shed the dummy and become a wild and crazy gal. Mr. Rourke makes the dummy come to life so the shy lil Annette doesn't have to babysit her for the weekend. Annette meets a guy, but before they can meet for a date, the dummy (who is a hottie) seduces the guy in his bungalow! The kicker: Annette and the dummy have some kind of psychic rapport. While the dummy and the bo-hunk are bumping nasties, Annette is sleeping on the couch feeling the sensations. It's all downhill from there, baby...

A confession here: I've never really watched the programme. All I know is that Mr. Roarke is the tall one, Tattoo is the midget and Annette Funicello is some swinging sixties chick.

I guess you see yourself as Roarke and me the midget....
Old Jan 3rd 2004, 4:23 pm
Quiet one in the corner

kendra1 is on a distinguished road

How exquisite Megalunatic! This could be second only to me pruning yours with my chainsaw whilst laughing all the way to Texas
They have already done this can't anyone remember Kenny Evorett and his DIY sketches where he makes a chair or something and in the process chops off his fingers looses a leg and drills his eye to make a chair. Steve Irwin shouldnt read this as it may give him ideas.
Graham
Old Jan 3rd 2004, 4:24 pm
WBB

what publicity though if he was to ever be tossed about by a croc.

Old Jan 3rd 2004, 4:28 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by welshboybilly
what publicity though if he was to ever be tossed about by a croc.

He might lose more than just a leg, though!
Old Jan 3rd 2004, 4:29 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Unless it was his third one! *chortle*
Old Jan 3rd 2004, 4:32 pm
WBB

Originally posted by Pollster
Unless it was his third one! *chortle*

steve "the bipod" irwin.

Old Jan 3rd 2004, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

scotvness is a jewel in the roughscotvness is a jewel in the roughscotvness is a jewel in the roughscotvness is a jewel in the rough

I visited Australia zoo on Australia day last year and was lucky enough to meet Steve. Great place and great guy but this was a stupid mistake. He said that if given the chance he would have done things differently - no doubt. Oh and I was'int aware that the Earthquake in Iran was caused by a Meteroite
Old Jan 3rd 2004, 8:04 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Too late mate. Your lot have already let me in. No good closing the gate after the Chippy has already cut your leg off.

BTW 17-20
Just got off the phone talking to Steve. He said that building chook houses is obviously a waste of your talents. He has asked me to offer you a really enthralling job - billing to be "Tex the Chainsaw Chippy vs Agro the Croc".

Will meet you on arrival - lets hope flight BTW 17-20 is not delayed again.

(P.S. Please don't be alarmed when you see the straight jacket - just a marketing gimmick.)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.