Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

irrelevant joke thread

irrelevant joke thread

Old Jan 17th 2004, 3:06 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default irrelevant joke thread

hi there sorry to start another off topic thread but am waiting for tra and killing time please feel free to add jokes for perusal wbb pollster chippy go banana`s timber etc! THE PARTY a couple were invited to a swanky family masked fancy dress halloween party.The wife got a terrible headache and told her husband to go to the party alone.He,being a devoted husband,protested,but she argued and said she was going to take some aspirin and go to bed and there was no need for his good time to be spoiled by not going.So he took his costume and away he went.The wife,after sleeping soundly for about an hour,woke without pain and as it was still early, decided to go to the party.As her husband did`nt know what her costume was,she thought she would have some fun by watching her husband to see how he acted when she was not with him.So she joined the party and soon spotted her husband in his costume,cavorting around on the dancefloor,dancing with every nice "chick"he could and copping a little feel here and a little kiss there.His wife went up to him and being a rather seductive babe herself,he left his new partner high and dry and devoted his time to her.She let him go as far as he wished,naturally, since he was her husband.After more drinks he finally whispered a little proposition in her ear and she agreed ,so off they went to one of the cars and had passionate intercourse in the back seat.Just before unmasking at midnight,she slipped away and went home and put thecostume away and got into bed,wondering what kind of explanation he would make up for his outrageous behaviour.She was sitting up readingwhen he came in,so she asked what kind if time he had."Oh,the same old thing.You know i never have a good time when your not there."Then she asked,"Did you dance much?"He replied,"I`ll tell you,i never even danced one dance.When i got there ,i met pete,bill brown and some other guys,so we went into the spare room and played poker all evening."You must have looked really silly wearing that costume playing poker all night!"she said with unashamed sarcasm.To which the husband replied,"actually,i gave my costume to your dad, apparently he had the time of his life."
Old Jan 17th 2004, 3:10 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all
Default Re: irrelevant joke thread

Originally posted by wengerboy
hi there sorry to start another off topic thread but am waiting for tra and killing time please feel free to add jokes for perusal wbb pollster chippy go banana`s timber etc! THE PARTY a couple were invited to a swanky family masked fancy dress halloween party.The wife got a terrible headache and told her husband to go to the party alone.He,being a devoted husband,protested,but she argued and said she was going to take some aspirin and go to bed and there was no need for his good time to be spoiled by not going.So he took his costume and away he went.The wife,after sleeping soundly for about an hour,woke without pain and as it was still early, decided to go to the party.As her husband did`nt know what her costume was,she thought she would have some fun by watching her husband to see how he acted when she was not with him.So she joined the party and soon spotted her husband in his costume,cavorting around on the dancefloor,dancing with every nice "chick"he could and copping a little feel here and a little kiss there.His wife went up to him and being a rather seductive babe herself,he left his new partner high and dry and devoted his time to her.She let him go as far as he wished,naturally, since he was her husband.After more drinks he finally whispered a little proposition in her ear and she agreed ,so off they went to one of the cars and had passionate intercourse in the back seat.Just before unmasking at midnight,she slipped away and went home and put thecostume away and got into bed,wondering what kind of explanation he would make up for his outrageous behaviour.She was sitting up readingwhen he came in,so she asked what kind if time he had."Oh,the same old thing.You know i never have a good time when your not there."Then she asked,"Did you dance much?"He replied,"I`ll tell you,i never even danced one dance.When i got there ,i met pete,bill brown and some other guys,so we went into the spare room and played poker all evening."You must have looked really silly wearing that costume playing poker all night!"she said with unashamed sarcasm.To which the husband replied,"actually,i gave my costume to your dad, apparently he had the time of his life."
Crikey Wenger, that's the biggest paragraph I've ever seen. It's giving me word blindness.
Old Jan 17th 2004, 3:15 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by chippy
Crikey Wenger, that's the biggest paragraph I've ever seen. It's giving me word blindness.
try this one then Dad,I`ve just had sex for the first time!" `Congralutations`he says,getting 2 beers out of the fridge,any questions son? Yeah he says how longs my arse gonna hurt for
Old Jan 17th 2004, 3:17 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Thought the paragraph was one of those SIRDS things, where ya stare at it and a 3 dimensional picture appears...
Old Jan 17th 2004, 3:17 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Old Jan 17th 2004, 3:25 pm
Up The Arse!!

Originally posted by Timber Floor Au
Thought the paragraph was one of those SIRDS things, where ya stare at it and a 3 dimensional picture appears...
something like this maybe p.s. do you think i`m bored timb
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
baby2.jpg (22.9 KB, 167 views)
Old Jan 17th 2004, 3:27 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

something like this maybe p.s. do you think i`m bored timb

I see it!!! I see it!!!

sue

I dont usually get these things, just end up with a headache!!
Old Jan 17th 2004, 3:29 pm
Up The Arse!!

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
I see it!!! I see it!!!

sue

I dont usually get these things, just end up with a headache!!
took me bloody ages! mrs said there it is can`t you see it look look
Old Jan 17th 2004, 3:47 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default something like this maybe p.s. do you think i`m bored timb

Now that is clever

very clever,

what about this 1 !
Attached Images
File Type: bmp
optical1.bmp (253.2 KB, 95 views)
Old Jan 17th 2004, 3:50 pm
Banned

Can you see the cube

Last edited by Timber Floor Au; Jan 17th 2004 at 3:54 pm.
Old Jan 17th 2004, 3:53 pm
Banned

or try this in jpeg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
cube.jpg (182.7 KB, 157 views)
Old Jan 17th 2004, 3:55 pm
Up The Arse!!

Can you see the cube
timb havin trouble opening file what is it in
Old Jan 17th 2004, 3:57 pm
Banned

or this god i luv these
Attached Thumbnails irrelevant joke thread-torpedo.jpg  
Old Jan 17th 2004, 3:58 pm
Banned

timb havin trouble opening file what is it in

I redid as a jpeg m8 above
Old Jan 17th 2004, 4:01 pm
Up The Arse!!

or this god i luv these
hang on i have`nt seen a cube yet

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.