Ipswich SE QLD

Old Oct 7th 2008, 10:12 am
Just Joined

naomif is on a distinguished road
Default Ipswich SE QLD

Hi

Just wondered if there was anyone living in the Ipswich area who might fancy meeting up for a drink?

naomi
Old Oct 13th 2008, 11:12 am
Forum Regular

buzz will become famous soon enoughbuzz will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Ipswich SE QLD

Hi Naomi

Whereabouts in Ipswich are you? There are occasional meetups in Brisbane city centre, plus at one point there was talk of a meetup in Springfield Lakes (which is where I am) - not sure if that will happen or not. There is a group called Brisbane British Club (BBC) that has fairly regular meetups in Brisbane.

Good luck!
Buzz
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 3:13 am
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

Sorry I missed this thread before. We are living in the Ipswich area. I know there are expats about, as I have heard loads of British accents in Queens park.

Katie
Old Feb 18th 2009, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

Caddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really nice

Originally Posted by KatieStar
Sorry I missed this thread before. We are living in the Ipswich area. I know there are expats about, as I have heard loads of British accents in Queens park.

Katie
Katie,

We are here !!! Arrived Dec 08 and working at the hospital. Renting in Brassall xxx
Alison
Old Apr 25th 2009, 12:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Caddy the cat lover
Katie,

We are here !!! Arrived Dec 08 and working at the hospital. Renting in Brassall xxx
Alison

Hi

Sorry I missed this. Am about to send you a pm
Old Apr 30th 2009, 1:15 pm
BBQ-KING

BBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by naomif
Hi

Just wondered if there was anyone living in the Ipswich area who might fancy meeting up for a drink?

naomi
Hi Naomi,
We live in Pullenvale-Western Suburbs (which is around 20 minutes drive to Ipswich if the Moggill ferry is up an running!) would be pleased to welcome you to 'come over' or arrange to meet up when convenient! BTW, I am in Ipswich 2-3 times a week to pick up supplies from the local Bunnings in Booval !
Warm Regards
BBQ-KING
Old May 2nd 2009, 2:03 am
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute

Been working in Ipswich for the last few weeks. I must say, i'm not impressed with it. Just wondered why anyone would move there over Brisbane or the Gold Coast?
Old May 9th 2009, 12:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maybe it is not for everyone, but we have found that there is always stuff going on for kids, ie loads of free festivals and activities at the art galleries and libraries. Queens park is great, and there are a lot of beautiful nature reserves.
Old May 10th 2009, 11:37 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jockstar
Been working in Ipswich for the last few weeks. I must say, i'm not impressed with it. Just wondered why anyone would move there over Brisbane or the Gold Coast?
Think how much more crowded places would be if we all liked the same thing
Old May 14th 2009, 4:52 am
Forum Regular

lazylou123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

we moved to Ipswich 3 weeks ago and are loving it. We are near Queens park and take the girls there alomost every night. Girls are looking forward to the activities in Queens park this Saturday
We are moving to Brassall in a couple of weeks into a new rental

Louisa