Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Introducing myself & saying thankyou.

Introducing myself & saying thankyou.

Old Aug 1st 2005, 6:09 pm
Just Joined

gumboil is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Introducing myself & saying thankyou.

hello everyone, would just like to say hi & introduce ourselves after 12 months of staying anonymous!! We are a family of 4 myself(32), hubby Richard(35),& children Ben(15) Emily(8).Would just like to say a big thankyou to everyone on this site for some fantastic information & advice, i really would of been lost without it. We now have our visas (got them in April just gone) & are just waiting for contracts to be exchanged on our house, but not booking flights until that's done!! but are hoping to be going end of august, heading for Brisbane but hoping to settle on the sunshine coast, which is where I'm hoping someone can help us. Richard's trade is a car sprayer, would anyone no wether there's many job's available in this kind of work on the sunshine coast? i can find job's available in & around the city, & i no we must settle where the work is, but the sunshine coast was always where i wanted to go from the very beginning. any information would be very much appreciated. thanks.... This was meant to be a quick hello!!
Old Aug 1st 2005, 6:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of
Default Re: Introducing myself & saying thankyou.

Originally Posted by gumboil
hello everyone, would just like to say hi & introduce ourselves after 12 months of staying anonymous!! We are a family of 4 myself(32), hubby Richard(35),& children Ben(15) Emily(8).Would just like to say a big thankyou to everyone on this site for some fantastic information & advice, i really would of been lost without it. We now have our visas (got them in April just gone) & are just waiting for contracts to be exchanged on our house, but not booking flights until that's done!! but are hoping to be going end of august, heading for Brisbane but hoping to settle on the sunshine coast, which is where I'm hoping someone can help us. Richard's trade is a car sprayer, would anyone no wether there's many job's available in this kind of work on the sunshine coast? i can find job's available in & around the city, & i no we must settle where the work is, but the sunshine coast was always where i wanted to go from the very beginning. any information would be very much appreciated. thanks.... This was meant to be a quick hello!!
Hi and congratulations for coming out!!!
We are also going to Brisbane but not sure yet as to where we will settle On the Gold Coast .
Darren is also a car sprayer and saw some garages on The Gold coast when on holiday, that he wouldn't mind working in.
I'll get him to PM you if he has anymore info.
Karen x
Old Aug 1st 2005, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

elfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to all

Originally Posted by karenjc
Hi and congratulations for coming out!!!
We are also going to Brisbane but not sure yet as to where we will settle On the Gold Coast .
Darren is also a car sprayer and saw some garages on The Gold coast when on holiday, that he wouldn't mind working in.
I'll get him to PM you if he has anymore info.
Karen x
Hello!
Elfin x
Old Aug 1st 2005, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

John has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond repute

12 months without saying hello, how could you!?!

All the best
Old Aug 1st 2005, 8:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Just a quick hello, I have also got my Visa as a sprayer, look on Careerone.com.au there a loads of jobs on it.

Good luck

John