Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Interviews Queensland Health London Next Weeks

Interviews Queensland Health London Next Weeks

Old Oct 19th 2007, 10:16 am
Forum Regular

noofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nice
Smile Interviews Queensland Health London Next Weeks

Hi,

Anyone out there going to London for an interview with Queensland Health next week?

What sort of visa option should I go for if they offer me a job?

We had planned to go out on a PR but believe they may ofer a 457 - what are the drawbacks of this?

I am a midwife by the way and looking to go to Queensland with my husband and three sons aged 17,14 and 12!!

Jackie
Old Oct 19th 2007, 1:07 pm
Somewhere in Oz

sla453 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Interviews Queensland Health London Next Weeks

Originally Posted by noofie
Hi,

Anyone out there going to London for an interview with Queensland Health next week?

What sort of visa option should I go for if they offer me a job?

We had planned to go out on a PR but believe they may ofer a 457 - what are the drawbacks of this?

I am a midwife by the way and looking to go to Queensland with my husband and three sons aged 17,14 and 12!!

Jackie
Hi Jackie,

Schooling is an issue on a 457 (please people - correct me if I am wrong), if you wish your children to attend a state school, you would have to wait for your PR visa before you can enroll your children!! On a PR visa they can attend staright away..

There are 1 or 2 of us on here who have gained positions with Queensland Ambulance Service, they are sponsoring our PR visa.

Good luck with your interview.
Old Oct 19th 2007, 2:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

tillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Interviews Queensland Health London Next Weeks

Hi I was interviewed by QH in March and yes they initially offered 457 but after quite a lot o haggling I'm being spnsored for ENS (121) its still not through yet a problem with the wording of the contract that immigration not happy with so its got to be done again !!!!

Have you been on the nurses forum lots of info on there look up interviews in manchester started by nursesarah (march)
Good luck