Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Interview the person below you..

Wikiposts

Interview the person below you..

Old Oct 10th 2005, 10:01 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Interview the person below you..

Originally Posted by tracey.d
A jet ski

Am I going to sleep in for work in the morning and have a thick head all day, if I dont get my ass off this computer and get some kip soon?
YEP

Who want a go on my jet ski in perth ?
Old Oct 10th 2005, 10:04 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perthforme
YEP

Who want a go on my jet ski in perth ?
I would but it would be a bit far to travel just for a go on a jetski

Have you noticed the other thread that is running alongside this one?

(Could be good, with that I am offski )

Tracey
Old Oct 10th 2005, 10:06 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tracey.d
I would but it would be a bit far to travel just for a go on a jetski

Have you noticed the other thread that is running alongside this one?

(Could be good, with that I am offski )

Tracey
nighty night
Yes seen the other thread .

Who will teach me to kite surf next year in urrrrrrrm ,............. Perth ?
Old Oct 10th 2005, 12:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nadders
Hopefully Maroochydore. We plan to go in May to validate our visa. We just hope the weeks of research we have done about the place have painted the right kind of picture.

Have you ever tried surfing? (the kind on the waves not the web!)
NEVER TRIED SURFING, BUT KIDS ARE STARTING END OF THE MONTH, I WILL BE SHARK WATCHING.

HOW MANY KIDS HAVE YOU GOT, I THINK I MIGHT HAVE THE MOST ON HERE, 6. AND WHERE THEY PLANNED AND WOULD YOU LIKE MORE.
Old Oct 10th 2005, 12:32 pm
Forum Regular

davykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by nadders
Hopefully Maroochydore. We plan to go in May to validate our visa. We just hope the weeks of research we have done about the place have painted the right kind of picture.

Have you ever tried surfing? (the kind on the waves not the web!)
NO BUT up for a try hopefully sooner rather than late (or maybe that should be LAUGH)

IS it like home and away and Neighbours or totally different
Old Oct 10th 2005, 4:05 pm
ljj
BE Enthusiast

ljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by davykaz
NO BUT up for a try hopefully sooner rather than late (or maybe that should be LAUGH)

IS it like home and away and Neighbours or totally different
Nothing like home and Away or Neighbours it's great!

Anybody ever seen a shark whilst just minding their own business swimming?
Old Oct 10th 2005, 6:28 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ljj
Nothing like home and Away or Neighbours it's great!

Anybody ever seen a shark whilst just minding their own business swimming?
No, I can safely say there've been no reported sightings of sharks in Beeches Swimming Baths.

How old are you?
Old Oct 10th 2005, 6:41 pm
ljj
BE Enthusiast

ljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Clippies
No, I can safely say there've been no reported sightings of sharks in Beeches Swimming Baths.

How old are you?
A. I'd tell you but I'm a year older next week.

Q. Did anyone read my letter in the Melbourne MX last night?
Old Oct 10th 2005, 7:12 pm
vivi

vivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nice

Originally Posted by ljj
A. I'd tell you but I'm a year older next week.

Q. Did anyone read my letter in the Melbourne MX last night?
A. No, must have missed it, but then again unless it had pictures I wouldn't have understood it!!

Q. Do you think Cherie Blair could put a Mars bar in her mouth side ways ( and a king size one at that)?
Old Oct 10th 2005, 7:14 pm
ljj
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by vivi
A. No, must have missed it, but then again unless it had pictures I wouldn't have understood it!!

Q. Do you think Cherie Blair could put a Mars bar in her mouth side ways ( and a king size one at that)?
A. At LEAST two.

Q. Do you think her husband can remove the bad smell from under his nose?
Old Oct 10th 2005, 10:01 pm
vivi

vivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nice

Originally Posted by ljj
A. At LEAST two.

Q. Do you think her husband can remove the bad smell from under his nose?
A. Yes if he manages to push her out of the way!

Q. What are you plannoing to do on Christmas Day?
Old Oct 11th 2005, 12:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Caroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really nice

Originally Posted by vivi
A. Yes if he manages to push her out of the way!

Q. What are you plannoing to do on Christmas Day?

A. Probably eating Christmas dinner on my patio set inside the house as shippers coming on 19th & 20th Dec. Then shampooing the carpets & getting drunk...

Q. What's the nicest thing anyone ever said to you?
Old Oct 11th 2005, 6:27 am
G'day Mate

Boomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of light

Q. What's the nicest thing anyone ever said to you?
"I love you very much daddy, don't ever forget that".

Shame we are so far apart from each other but it's not long to go now until im very close to him again

------------

Anyway guys this was brilliant but it's time to end the interview

Kind Regards,
Boomerang