Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Interview the person below you..

Interview the person below you..

Old Oct 8th 2005, 9:38 pm
G'day Mate

Boomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of light
Default Interview the person below you..

...by asking him/her ONE single question... (personal, political, cultural, australian related...etc)

I'll start:

Are you in Australia?

It should go like this: question > answer > question > answer > question > answer etc...

The person below should reply to the above question, and make a question for the follwing person (whoever replies) and so on...
Old Oct 8th 2005, 9:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interview the person below you..

no I am in UK

Are you male or female?
Old Oct 8th 2005, 9:48 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lacey21
no I am in UK

Are you male or female?
male!
who do you vote for?
Old Oct 8th 2005, 9:55 pm
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by wengerboy
male!
who do you vote for?
Lib Dems only because i have to think all politicians are a waste of space all as bad as each other.

Should i worry about ozzie spiders????
Old Oct 8th 2005, 10:01 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poshrice
Should i worry about ozzie spiders????
Depends if you want fear to rule your life - I am petrified of spiders but trying to conquer my fear!

If you could take one thing with to Australia from the UK what would it be?
Old Oct 8th 2005, 10:06 pm
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Depends if you want fear to rule your life - I am petrified of spiders but trying to conquer my fear!

If you could take one thing with to Australia from the UK what would it be?
thanks for that the one thing i would take to Oz from the UK would be Fred our tomcat as it is have decided he wouldn't take to the move to well and he has gone to a retirement home in streetly(basically to live with my mom) no kids there well fed lots of fuss so he is happy only been there a week and he has already settled in b***ard lol if he was younger he would have come with us.

Will there ever be road rage in Australia???
Old Oct 8th 2005, 10:09 pm
chilled member

sloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for that the one thing i would take to Oz from the UK would be Fred our tomcat as it is have decided he wouldn't take to the move to well and he has gone to a retirement home in streetly(basically to live with my mom) no kids there well fed lots of fuss so he is happy only been there a week and he has already settled in b***ard lol if he was younger he would have come with us.

Will there ever be road rage in Australia???
Nah, Aussie drivers are the most courteous in the world

should I take tomorrow off "sick" to show my brother, who has unexpectatly shown up on my door step around Brisbane?
Old Oct 8th 2005, 10:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sloake
Nah, Aussie drivers are the most courteous in the world

should I take tomorrow off "sick" to show my brother, who has unexpectatly shown up on my door step around Brisbane?

Absolutely - you don't look very well

Should I tell my estate agent to f*** off, as he won't reduce his fees, but expects us to drop a further £2.5K that our buyers now want us to, because their buyers have dropped £5K - or do I tell them both to f*** off?
Old Oct 8th 2005, 10:19 pm
Tired but Happy

Originally Posted by The Crow
Absolutely - you don't look very well

Should I tell my estate agent to f*** off, as he won't reduce his fees, but expects us to drop a further £2.5K that our buyers now want us to, because their buyers have dropped £5K - or do I tell them both to f*** off?
Depends how long you have been on the market can you afford the drop and estate agents fees and how desperate are you to sell your house.

what car should hubby get he is a mobile service engineer in sydney here is his list
1. Nissan X-Trail
2. Holden Astra
3. Mazda 6
Old Oct 8th 2005, 10:25 pm
Just Joined

agostinism is an unknown quantity at this point

Mazda 6, no second thoughts about it!

Ahould Ileave a very stable an profiting work in the US and drag with me my wife and 4 children (all young and under 10) in my search of a chimera (or the holly grail) in the land Down Under?

Depends how long you have been on the market can you afford the drop and estate agents fees and how desperate are you to sell your house.

what car should hubby get he is a mobile service engineer in sydney here is his list
1. Nissan X-Trail
2. Holden Astra
3. Mazda 6
Old Oct 8th 2005, 10:28 pm
chilled member

sloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by agostinism
Mazda 6, no second thoughts about it!

Ahould Ileave a very stable an profiting work in the US and drag with me my wife and 4 children (all young and under 10) in my search of a chimera (or the holly grail) in the land Down Under?
Yep

its great down here....

What should I do with my brother tomorrow in Brisbane
Old Oct 8th 2005, 10:44 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sloake
Yep

its great down here....

What should I do with my brother tomorrow in Brisbane
Take him to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary to feed the Rainbow Lorikeets, and kangaroos and crocodiles (well maybe not the crocs)

Then take him body boarding and afterwards, relax and watch the sun set over the sea with a few tinnies

Oh I forgot, the sun only sets over the sea in the west (Perth)

Should I have laser treatment on my eyes?

Last edited by Tiawamutu; Oct 8th 2005 at 10:46 pm.
Old Oct 8th 2005, 11:03 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Take him to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary to feed the Rainbow Lorikeets, and kangaroos and crocodiles (well maybe not the crocs)

Then take him body boarding and afterwards, relax and watch the sun set over the sea with a few tinnies

If you can afford it - absolutely! I hate wearing my glasses & would do in in a shot!

I have won £100 in capital bonds today (woohoo) what should I spend them on?
Old Oct 8th 2005, 11:05 pm
Forum Regular

PJ & B is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu

Know someone who had it done, wishes she did it years ago!!! Yeah go for it.

Shall I phone my Mum and tell her we are moving to Oz next month, or will you do it for me, i'm too scared??
Old Oct 8th 2005, 11:07 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

I have won £100 in capital bonds today (woohoo) what should I spend them on?[/QUOTE]

i was going to say drugs but youve already got them it seems

can i forget work and go lie on the beach for the rest of
the year ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.