Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Interview on Monday

Interview on Monday

Old Dec 6th 2012, 2:17 pm
Just Joined

dan_done is just really nicedan_done is just really nicedan_done is just really nicedan_done is just really nicedan_done is just really nicedan_done is just really nicedan_done is just really nicedan_done is just really nice
Default Interview on Monday

Hi,

First post on this site. I have an interview for a job on Monday and I know that the panel will want to know about research I have done about places to live in Perth as well as cost of living etc.

The job positions available are for south of the river. I was looking at Mandurah as it is relatively cheap with good transport links to the city centre however I would prefer to be closer to the city centre and in the thick of it.

I am looking for some general advice on areas to look at. I am a 25 year old fella that loves getting out and about, gym, running, cycling, swimming, diving etc.

I know I don't have the job yet but I want to go into the interview fully armed with the right answers.

Thanks,
Dan.
Old Dec 6th 2012, 2:20 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interview on Monday

Hi there and welcome to the forum.

I live at the opposite end of the island so can't help you with answers. Do just bear in mind that most of us here are probably in bed, so answers may not come for a few hours.

Enjoy B.E.