internet phones

Old Sep 29th 2006, 12:05 pm
sunseekers

sunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to all
Default internet phones

any one know where you can get skype phones or any thing similar from in adelaide?
Old Sep 29th 2006, 1:11 pm
Cake addicted member

poppet has a spectacular aura aboutpoppet has a spectacular aura aboutpoppet has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: internet phones

Originally Posted by sunseekers
any one know where you can get skype phones or any thing similar from in adelaide?
have no idea about adelaide but i think you can order them from the online skype shop - certain phones they ship worldwide I believe. so if you get no luck in adelaide give the website a try.
Old Sep 29th 2006, 1:12 pm
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poppet
have no idea about adelaide but i think you can order them from the online skype shop - certain phones they ship worldwide I believe. so if you get no luck in adelaide give the website a try.
These were no 6 or 7 in the top10 'useless' gadgets , just behind breville sandwich makers , espresso coffee machines, and back massagers in a recent survey in UK... ;-)

have you looked on fleabay
Old Sep 29th 2006, 2:14 pm
Forum Regular

foxall22 is just really nicefoxall22 is just really nicefoxall22 is just really nicefoxall22 is just really nicefoxall22 is just really nicefoxall22 is just really nicefoxall22 is just really nicefoxall22 is just really nicefoxall22 is just really nicefoxall22 is just really nicefoxall22 is just really nice

I disagree - I use mine everyday!

Got mine on ebay

Gemma
Old Sep 29th 2006, 3:03 pm
Forum Regular

Cardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to all

Originally Posted by foxall22
I disagree - I use mine everyday!

Got mine on ebay

Gemma
The OH uses her's to chat with her mum....wheneva im on Xbox Live.....so thats a lot then