Internet/foxtel

Old May 20th 2010, 10:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold
Default Internet/foxtel

Morning everyone.

When we first came here we agreed to 2 year contracts with hellstra for internet and foxtel.

We are seriously considering a return to the UK at the moment but it will be around 11 months early in terms of these agreements.

Is anyone experienced in getting out of these? With the exception of doing a bunk!
Old May 21st 2010, 8:15 am
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Internet/foxtel

Originally Posted by Kingseat
Morning everyone.

When we first came here we agreed to 2 year contracts with hellstra for internet and foxtel.

We are seriously considering a return to the UK at the moment but it will be around 11 months early in terms of these agreements.

Is anyone experienced in getting out of these? With the exception of doing a bunk!
Why worry about doing it with the EXCEPTION of doing a bunk, just do a bunk!
Let them worry about it

Jazzys
Old May 21st 2010, 8:51 am
Wjuicypeach

Wjuicypeach has a spectacular aura aboutWjuicypeach has a spectacular aura aboutWjuicypeach has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Kingseat
Morning everyone.

Yeah, stop stressing and do a bunk
Old May 21st 2010, 10:56 am
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wjuicypeach
Yeah, stop stressing and do a bunk
I did a bunk from Sky in England, I was 4 months into a 12 month contract. I wrote them a letter explaining that due to family circumstances I suddenly had to return to Australia, told them where they could pick up all their stuff and just gave them my email address.

I haven't heard a word from them since.