Reload this Page >

Internet connection with short term rental

Internet connection with short term rental

Old Jun 14th 2008, 9:20 pm
Account Closed

Funky Monkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Internet connection with short term rental

Hi.

My wife asked me about the internet as we are renting for 3 months initially and then moving on to another rental. Am I going to have problems with getting an account that I can move on with or transfer.
It might sound obvious to some but I am not totally with technology, thanks James.
Old Jun 14th 2008, 9:28 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Internet connection with short term rental

Originally Posted by Funky Monkey
Hi.

My wife asked me about the internet as we are renting for 3 months initially and then moving on to another rental. Am I going to have problems with getting an account that I can move on with or transfer.
It might sound obvious to some but I am not totally with technology, thanks James.
We got ADSL connection in our first rental then lucky there was availability in the next one so just moved to there. Better than dial up but not as good as cable. Also do wireless (remote) but not as good connection but sometimes handy if there are no other connections available. Check out Telstra for some options to get you started.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Jun 14th 2008, 9:50 pm
LAM
Forum Regular

LAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really niceLAM is just really nice

Mobile broadband works fine for us, connection is sometimes slow but we can almost always use the webcam (to talk to the outlaws for almost 2 hours at a time :curse: )

You can get 2 gig for $30 per month

Check this out

http://www.three.com.au/threestore/m...roadband.xhtml
Old Jun 14th 2008, 10:08 pm
Account Closed

Funky Monkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks to both for the information. It has helped me as I was not sure if I could move on with it but you have answered my question, thanks again.