Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Interesting Article on BBC

Interesting Article on BBC

Old Aug 23rd 2007, 7:45 am
I am the walrus.. face it

carlosthegerbil has much to be proud ofcarlosthegerbil has much to be proud ofcarlosthegerbil has much to be proud ofcarlosthegerbil has much to be proud ofcarlosthegerbil has much to be proud ofcarlosthegerbil has much to be proud ofcarlosthegerbil has much to be proud ofcarlosthegerbil has much to be proud ofcarlosthegerbil has much to be proud ofcarlosthegerbil has much to be proud ofcarlosthegerbil has much to be proud of
Default Interesting Article on BBC

Thought this might be an interesting read for anyone stuck in the 'shall we/shant we' quandry at the moment.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6959492.stm
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 8:13 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interesting Article on BBC

Originally Posted by carlosthegerbil
Thought this might be an interesting read for anyone stuck in the 'shall we/shant we' quandry at the moment.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6959492.stm
Good luck to him. Lake Como is one of the other places in the world that I would like to live.
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 8:37 am
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

Unbelievable!!! Did he not do his research? I would never move to country where you can't get baked beans
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 9:51 am
I am the walrus.. face it

carlosthegerbil has much to be proud ofcarlosthegerbil has much to be proud ofcarlosthegerbil has much to be proud ofcarlosthegerbil has much to be proud ofcarlosthegerbil has much to be proud ofcarlosthegerbil has much to be proud ofcarlosthegerbil has much to be proud ofcarlosthegerbil has much to be proud ofcarlosthegerbil has much to be proud ofcarlosthegerbil has much to be proud ofcarlosthegerbil has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Shakmaty
Unbelievable!!! Did he not do his research? I would never move to country where you can't get baked beans
I would suggest that any number of his UK friends would be only too willing to bring over a few cans of Heinz best, in payment for some bed and board on Lake Como!!

I would volunteer to take him a few cans if he wanted them.
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 10:08 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shakmaty

I know! he came across as a real whinging Pom