Integrity Check

Old Mar 1st 2006, 6:19 pm
Forum Regular

alinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to all
Default Integrity Check

Hi All

Well have just had two officers at our home doing a check on me.They rang at 4.30 to tell me they would be with me within the hour.I think i have just stopped shaking now!I am a hairdresser but self employed , they said it is hard to check ref. so they came in person, lucky me . Has anyone esle had this pleasure? P.s they were happy that i am who i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 4:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Integrity Check

Originally Posted by alinora9
Hi All

Well have just had two officers at our home doing a check on me.They rang at 4.30 to tell me they would be with me within the hour.I think i have just stopped shaking now!I am a hairdresser but self employed , they said it is hard to check ref. so they came in person, lucky me . Has anyone esle had this pleasure? P.s they were happy that i am who i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Same here,wifes a hairdresser as well,and they said the same,Said all ok.Happy with extra information given to them,Rea has just calmed down I think...But we are clad its happened this way....phone and turned up...can you think of the state we would be in if they said home interview in 2 weeks time
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 5:24 pm
Forum Regular

alinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Steve2438
Same here,wifes a hairdresser as well,and they said the same,Said all ok.Happy with extra information given to them,Rea has just calmed down I think...But we are clad its happened this way....phone and turned up...can you think of the state we would be in if they said home interview in 2 weeks time
Hi , I think they are doing the rounds with hairdressers, as he said he had seen one other hairdresser that day. I do agree that it was best i wasn`t awhere it was going to happen. I am glad i have heard it from someone esle, makes me feel abit better about it, but what a shock!!!!!
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 8:10 pm
Banned

Lewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond repute

Just noticed your time line Steve. I thought I'd been waiting a while.

What's holding things up? Hairdressers are on MODL.

How long ago did they do the Integrity Check?
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 8:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Lewis Lapthorn
Just noticed your time line Steve. I thought I'd been waiting a while.

What's holding things up? Hairdressers are on MODL.

How long ago did they do the Integrity Check?
Hi Lewis...Today...what held thinks up is Rea had a part time job and dimia needed to check this...hopefully now the Integrity check has been done thinks should move a bit...the guy who came round said about 2 weeks ish...would that be about right?
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 9:30 pm
Banned

Lewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Lewis...Today...what held thinks up is Rea had a part time job and dimia needed to check this...hopefully now the Integrity check has been done thinks should move a bit...the guy who came round said about 2 weeks ish...would that be about right?
pm'd you mate