Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Insurance Of Goods

Insurance Of Goods

Old Dec 14th 2004, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

capacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to all
Default Insurance Of Goods

The company that is shipping our container does not provide any such insurance of our goods. How do I go about insuring them - can I do it in Aussie and if so any recommendations?

Help needed urgently, Yvette
Old Dec 14th 2004, 9:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Insurance Of Goods

Originally Posted by capacity
The company that is shipping our container does not provide any such insurance of our goods. How do I go about insuring them - can I do it in Aussie and if so any recommendations?

Help needed urgently, Yvette

I do hope someone reads this who is in the know as we had Anglo Pacific to do our removals and storage. I must of overlooked the insurance papers when they were sent to me and so as soon as our heads were clear and we were in Australia I emailed asking for insurance cover. They have refused and I am a bit worried about our stuff which is sitting somewhere in West London.

Ian12
Old Dec 15th 2004, 9:23 pm
India-M'chester-Syd('05)

base_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant future

this is to warn you that anglo pacific doesnt have the best reputation. do a search on anglo pacific on this forum and you will get quite a few reports. You might need to chase them regularly to see that the delivery is made on time!!
Old Dec 15th 2004, 9:26 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

***** ********?? :scared: Don't expect much in the way of communication or cooperation.
A search might frighten you........