Got to get a job offer first!
0%
Never, I don't qualify anymore
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Info release, NZIS SMC

Old Nov 30th 2003, 9:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Jamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really nice
Default Info release, NZIS SMC

Hi all

From the NZAMI/NZIs seminar last Friday, here's a summary;

Comes into effect mid December, and EOI forms will be published then. Online EOI will occur early 2004 (April??). First pool draw late January early February. Highest points will prevail over date of lodgement and all other issues ie low scoring job offers will lose to higher scoring "unemployed".

Lodge in country of origin, application is shipped to Wellington for data entry (!) then returned to your country if you get invited to apply. (I'm buying shares in Fedex next week).

Fees, unknown but to be signed off this week. GSC processing continues. NZIS reserve right to deal direct with applicants.

That is the overview, no surprises there.

There is a printed handout with a lot more detail that I'll try to get by email and then post to my website, and I'll post a message here when it's available.

Issues contained in that post will be about timeframe for valid job offers, evidential requirements, definition of relevant work experience, quals, multiple bonus point areas, OSL/POL etc.

Cheers from NZ