Reload this Page >

Info needed Perth SOR please

Info needed Perth SOR please

Old Jun 7th 2012, 10:47 am
Account Closed

jon.n.bec is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Info needed Perth SOR please

Hi

I am currently looking for a holiday rental sor have found a few, but not sure which would be the best area, we are wanting to get it booked asap as our time is running out, but things keep putting me off, is there anyone out there with good knowledge of Rockingham suburbs who could help and maybe give us some advice, after googling and using the 'search' i'm a bit worried

Thank you Rebecca
Old Jun 7th 2012, 11:06 am
Forum Regular

ShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really niceShoreyM is just really nice
Default Re: Info needed Perth SOR please

Hi
Have a look here. These are for Secret Harbour but you can put your own search details in....
http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/accomm...secret-harbour
http://www.letyourself.com.au/922491

Also try stayz.
Good luck
Old Jun 7th 2012, 1:09 pm
Forum Regular

naomilondon is just really nicenaomilondon is just really nicenaomilondon is just really nicenaomilondon is just really nicenaomilondon is just really nicenaomilondon is just really nicenaomilondon is just really nicenaomilondon is just really nice

Hi there,

We are just booking our holiday rental for the first month after we arrive in November. When we came in Mar 2010 we booked through a lady called Edith Van Dommelen, we stayed in one of her Clarkson properties. We are using her again for the Secret Harbour property in November, she is very reasonable. Her details are +61415040948 or email [email protected]

Naomi
Old Jun 7th 2012, 2:33 pm
Account Closed

thank you, we've left it quite late so most are already booked, i will have a look at the above, theres nothing on stayz suitable for us apart from one in Rockingham, which we are still thinking about, the owner seems really nice and helpful, i was just worried that it was on a not so nice road, but not knowing the area i have no idea, cant find any independent reviews on the houses, the other house is in shoulwater, which again i cant seem to find much about, other than theres nothing there! i'm going to try and find out more details and maybe see if i can find them on streetview. I know of people booking rentals and they've been really awful, obviously with fake reviews, so without real recommendations its hard to know what some of these properties are really like.

Naomi can i ask does the lady you rented from have a website or just email you pics? how does it work regarding deposits etc.

Thanks again, Rebecca
Old Jun 7th 2012, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

naomilondon is just really nicenaomilondon is just really nicenaomilondon is just really nicenaomilondon is just really nicenaomilondon is just really nicenaomilondon is just really nicenaomilondon is just really nicenaomilondon is just really nice

Hi,

It is her properties on the above link (the bottom one) we are booking the Dupuy property in Secret Harbour. Payment is a 50% deposit then the remainder payable 30 days before. We normally pay by credit card over the phone as have protection from the credit card company then. You can also pay by direct bank transfer too i think. She will email you the pics of any properties she has available.

Naomi
QUOTE=jon.n.bec;10105841]thank you, we've left it quite late so most are already booked, i will have a look at the above, theres nothing on stayz suitable for us apart from one in Rockingham, which we are still thinking about, the owner seems really nice and helpful, i was just worried that it was on a not so nice road, but not knowing the area i have no idea, cant find any independent reviews on the houses, the other house is in shoulwater, which again i cant seem to find much about, other than theres nothing there! i'm going to try and find out more details and maybe see if i can find them on streetview. I know of people booking rentals and they've been really awful, obviously with fake reviews, so without real recommendations its hard to know what some of these properties are really like.

Naomi can i ask does the lady you rented from have a website or just email you pics? how does it work regarding deposits etc.

Thanks again, Rebecca[/QUOTE]
Old Jun 8th 2012, 2:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Japonica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond repute

Sent you a PM.
Old Jun 8th 2012, 8:15 am
Account Closed

Thanks everyone for all the info, shorey have put in enquiry forms from the links you posted, still waiting to hear back for availability, thankyou. Japonica thanks for the pm, and naomi thanks for the info and good luck with your move.
Old Jun 8th 2012, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

John Mc will become famous soon enoughJohn Mc will become famous soon enough

Hi Jon.n.bec we are staying in a holiday apartment in this place at the minute http://www.beachsideapartment.com.au/

It's nice and a stones throw from the beach. The cleaners are great and make the beds, change the towels, give free coffee and tea bag, new toilet rolls every day. It's quite well located too for exploring and finding your way around. My company are paying for it so I have no idea how much it is sorry. Hope this helps.

Cheers

John