Indian up north

Old Sep 3rd 2011, 2:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

deb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to behold
Default Indian up north

Debs hubby:

Its our wedding anniversary monday 24 years I know deb wants a curry really bad, so i was wondering if any local to us know of or could recommend a nice Indian curry house to go to?
We know of the ones at Ocean Keys and the one in Joondalup, but not tried either yet.
Thanks.
Old Sep 4th 2011, 3:28 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Indian up north

Originally Posted by deb68
Debs hubby:

Its our wedding anniversary monday 24 years I know deb wants a curry really bad, so i was wondering if any local to us know of or could recommend a nice Indian curry house to go to?
We know of the ones at Ocean Keys and the one in Joondalup, but not tried either yet.
Thanks.
The ones in the north aren't all that good IMO. I would take her to 9 Marys or the Royal India in the City, more expensive but they are far superior IMO to any local ones.
Old Sep 4th 2011, 4:51 am
Just Joined

stken is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by deb68
Debs hubby:

Thanks.
hi there,
I have to agree with Northernbird, about the ones in the north, the Royal India is good and the Punjab in Innaloo is very good
Old Sep 4th 2011, 5:32 am
BE Enthusiast

deb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for that guys
Old Sep 4th 2011, 6:06 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sonly here

Happy 24th wedding anniversary mate
Old Sep 4th 2011, 6:09 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

The Two fat Indians in Mount Lawley is meant to be good.
Old Sep 4th 2011, 6:13 am
Forum Regular

Dennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to all

The best Indian we have found is the Kabalason in Joondalup for take aways, there is a small eating area but not really the place for celebrating an anniverasry, a bit like a roadside cafe those that have been there will know what i mean. But the many take away Indians we have tried and i mean MANY this place has been the best for our taste in Indian Foods
Old Sep 4th 2011, 11:48 am
Forum Regular

desert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nice

Congrats on your anniversary.
Not sure how far north you want to go but there is an Indian takeaway opening up here in Karratha in the next week or so.
Old Sep 5th 2011, 3:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Family of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond repute

We liked Sangeet in Joondalup, which I think opened quite recently.

Obviously it's all down to personal taste, but we lived in Leicester for years and Sangeet was comparable to a good Leicester curry (please don't ask me to define what that is!).

Avoid the chutney tray though - $10.
Old Sep 5th 2011, 3:26 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irishbloo
The Two fat Indians in Mount Lawley is meant to be good.
It is. Our favourite in Perth.
Old Sep 5th 2011, 1:19 pm
Forum Regular

Perthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Amazulu
It is. Our favourite in Perth.
I like Anghiti in 1/379 Scarborough Beach Road, Innaloo http://www.anghiti.com.au/.