Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

independant schools in adelaide

independant schools in adelaide

Old Sep 1st 2005, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud of
Default independant schools in adelaide

Hi all

A bit of a boring thread I`m afraid, but does anyone have or know where I can get information on good private / independant schools in Adelaide.

Ta

Mick
Old Sep 1st 2005, 3:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

gdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to all
Default Re: independant schools in adelaide

Hi Mick

how old is the child/children?

gd
Old Sep 1st 2005, 4:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by gdcollectables
Hi Mick

how old is the child/children?

gd
Hi

The kids, both boys are 8 & 11 now, 9 & 12 if we get in.

Ta

Mick
Old Sep 1st 2005, 4:07 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

might be some info here http://s2.invisionfree.com/Adelaidebrits/
Old Sep 1st 2005, 4:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

gdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to all

Hi again

mine was 16 when we came here last year, he goes to a good private school which I can recommend.

Do you know whereabouts you will be hoping to live, as there are a lot of private schools in Adelaide.

gd
Old Sep 1st 2005, 4:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yeah, you could try Adbrits, look in the FAQ section under Schools.

I think the majority use state schools though, except for those looking for a particular religion.

gd
Old Sep 1st 2005, 4:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by gdcollectables
Hi again

mine was 16 when we came here last year, he goes to a good private school which I can recommend.

Do you know whereabouts you will be hoping to live, as there are a lot of private schools in Adelaide.

gd
Thanks for the info, not sure yet the area where we want to live but schools like the uk will play a part in deciding.

Cheers