Wikiposts

Incompetent?

Old Jul 16th 2006, 8:42 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Incompetent?

Canadians do NOT need to get the full super-duper RCMP checks. We got the one from our local police station, by telling them we need it for immigration purposes. It took 1 week to get to us and we got our PR visa last week. No problems.
Old Jul 16th 2006, 10:21 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Dorothy,

I don't think I'll bother with the certified one as it does clearly state that it's not needed (in my situation anyway). I think I'll be doing them next week or the week after, so the only thing left to do will be the medicals.

Haley
Old Jul 16th 2006, 10:24 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dotnron
Canadians do NOT need to get the full super-duper RCMP checks. We got the one from our local police station, by telling them we need it for immigration purposes. It took 1 week to get to us and we got our PR visa last week. No problems.
ARe you sure? Theres a clear distinction on the list on the DIMA site between Canadian residents and Canadian non-residents.
Old Jul 16th 2006, 8:39 pm
Springbok

Springbok is a name known to allSpringbok is a name known to allSpringbok is a name known to allSpringbok is a name known to allSpringbok is a name known to allSpringbok is a name known to allSpringbok is a name known to allSpringbok is a name known to allSpringbok is a name known to allSpringbok is a name known to allSpringbok is a name known to all

Hi All.............

As is my understanding with the Canadian residency, one only needs the shortened version of the police check if you are resident in Canada at the time of the application. We need the super duper one. As for Comet555 good luck with your application and anyone applying. All I can say it triple check everything on that form. It just goes to show with our agent not checking everything thoroughly that we are now back at the beginning of the long wait.

Just on another note, we as yet have not heard from our lawyers again. They must be making up some incredible excuse for this one. I can hardly wait to see whom they blame for it all.

Also Thanks Kitty

Cheers
Springbok