Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Impressions of OZ

Impressions of OZ

Old Jun 30th 2005, 1:15 pm
Forum Regular

Australia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of light
Default Impressions of OZ

Hey folks. Just back from a three week trip to WA. The weather sucked but i fell in love with the place, here's a few things i noticed about Oz.

1. The banknotes are great, they don't tear and when you crumple them up, they spring back into shape. You can also get them wet.

2. Crows sound completely different to back home. They make a very strange cawing noise, almost like a baby crying.

3. The radio stations warn you about speed traps.

4. There are a hell of a lot of shitheap cars on the road.

5. The car of choice for the boy racer is a shiny Ute with a noisy exhaust.

6. Burger King is called Hungry Jacks.

7. Vauxhall is called Holden.

8. The sausages are crap.

9. The bacon is huge and very tasty.

10. They have drive through off-licenses :scared:

I can't wait to move.
Old Jun 30th 2005, 1:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

pako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nice
Default Re: Impressions of OZ

you just gotta have a drive thru bottle shop!