Important News Bikinis Getting Smaller

Old May 6th 2004, 8:27 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Important News Bikinis Getting Smaller

http://dailytelegraph.news.com.au/st...toryid=1297041

Cheeky little number

By JENNIFER MELOCCO Style Writer

May 6, 2004

BIKINI babes be warned, the great Aussie cossie has undergone a Brazilian cut. Skimpy two-piece suits with the Brazilian backside – cut halfway across the bottom to reveal more than a bit of cheek – should be hot next summer, according to designers.

"We are pushing boundaries, seeing what we can get away with," Kate Nicholes of Aussie label Azzollini said.

That was exactly what the label did at Australian Fashion Week yesterday with bottom-skimming bikinis and one-pieces in gold lame, reptile print and candy stripes.

What they lacked in material they made up for in creativity.
Old May 6th 2004, 8:31 am
Homeward Bound

spuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Important News Bikinis Getting Smaller

Originally posted by bondipom

Cheeky little number

May 6, 2004

BIKINI babes be warned, the great Aussie cossie has undergone a Brazilian cut. Skimpy two-piece suits with the Brazilian backside – cut halfway across the bottom to reveal more than a bit of cheek – should be hot next summer, according to designers.

"We are pushing boundaries, seeing what we can get away with," Kate Nicholes of Aussie label Azzollini said.

That was exactly what the label did at Australian Fashion Week yesterday with bottom-skimming bikinis and one-pieces in gold lame, reptile print and candy stripes.

Now this could be because I couldn't actually fit my arse into anything like that but it seems to me it just looks a size too small! Fashion eh? When will they bring back the all in one with a frill round the middle?
Old May 6th 2004, 8:37 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Cheeky little number

May 6, 2004

Yeh........I'm sure It'll suit ya bondi

Phoenixuk2oz

Old May 6th 2004, 8:38 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm already looking forward to next summer.
Old May 6th 2004, 8:45 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

As long as the tops don't get any smaller.... aren't uhhum breasts getting bigger overall......
Oh well, guys, enjoy

Now this could be because I couldn't actually fit my arse into anything like that but it seems to me it just looks a size too small!
Yeah, I agree!!

I'm trying to use moving back to Oz as a good reason to lose weight.... Firstly because I'll be back to wearing more shorts and bathers and stuff, and second because I'll be seeing all people from Highschool again(I was 14 when I left), and want to look good!(yeah, stupid reason I know...)
Problem is, it isn't working.... well, it was for a while, till I discovered cheap brownies in my local shopping centre...
Old May 6th 2004, 8:52 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Cheeky little number

May 6, 2004

Some ppl go 2 any lengths for an all over tan in their bikini!!
http://www.leeevans.org/pics/bikini.jpg
Old May 6th 2004, 8:54 am
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

...smaller bikinis.... bigger boobs.... aaaah yes, that was why i'm leaving donneh! bring it on i say....

oh bollx just realised... canberra isn't near the sea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 6th 2004, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

Cheeky little number

May 6, 2004

Happy Days !! Brightened my morning...cheers BP
Old May 6th 2004, 9:01 am
ABCDiamond

You think that is small !!

Not sure I should post the ones i've seen, on this forum

Old May 6th 2004, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Innyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud of

Cheeky little number

May 6, 2004

It'll never catch on............
Old May 6th 2004, 9:19 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Cheeky little number

May 6, 2004

Marvellous!!!!

If thats not the first thing I see when I step off the plane I want my money back!

Old May 6th 2004, 10:04 am
Bloody Nice Bloke

ianj is an unknown quantity at this point

loose mate,

Thats who is meeting me off the plane. A hard life but hey, someones got to live it.

Single and living in Oz...........Yip Yah Hoo.

Old May 6th 2004, 10:47 am
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

Guess I had better pass this article on to the other half cheers BP.

TT
Old May 6th 2004, 11:55 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by ianj
loose mate,

Thats who is meeting me off the plane. A hard life but hey, someones got to live it.

Single and living in Oz...........Yip Yah Hoo.

lol - you'll need more than your midget gems to impress her mate!!!

Old May 6th 2004, 12:14 pm
Bloody Nice Bloke

ianj is an unknown quantity at this point

What you talkin' about Willis????

Nice avatar mate.

And you're right......my midget is a gem

but it won't help me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.