import tax?

Old Oct 9th 2006, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

cakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant future
Default import tax?

hi,
i wish to buy a new matress & dishwasher. am i likely to get charged an import tax when it is shipped over?

simon
Old Oct 9th 2006, 6:07 pm
Forum Regular

Poppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nice
Default Re: import tax?

As far as I know, if they pick up on it, they may ask to see the receipt to see when it was bought, then I think you do if its less than a year and if you declare it, the same thing. Have you checked out prices for the dishwasher in Oz? Try these, because I have been looking at white goods to, to get a comparison.

www.theelectricdiscounter.com.au

www.appliancesonline.com.au

Cheers
Old Oct 9th 2006, 7:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: import tax?

When comparing prices also factor in the fact that you will get lower than avertised price in OZ and the cost of shipping items