Reload this Page >

Import cert for dogs?

Import cert for dogs?

Old Oct 15th 2003, 1:32 pm
UK to NZ to Canada

TiggerLottie will become famous soon enough
Default Import cert for dogs?

hi,

Well got twiglet ( the dog) booked in for his microchip on monday with vets ( duh obviously ) and hey presto...guess what breed he is ... JACK RUSSELL ! yay they rock in nz ..heehee
On the export cert, it has address where animal will be resident for first 30 days? We dont know this yet, as we have a job but going over on visitors visa then applying for work permit when we get there.

So we have no idea of an address yet...please help me....eekk im going mad !

Has anyone encountered this as a problem or how did you get around it?

Thanks in advance

Tigger
Old Oct 16th 2003, 2:06 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

When we brought our cats from sing.. we put down our address of the company premises in Newcastle. I just think they want the address for a contact number. Anyway that's what we did as we didn't have a residential address, we used the company address in Aus

Second option phone or email these ask them http://www.aqis.gov.au/animex/asp/home.asp

cheers

Oops just noticed you are going to NZ and not Aus... anyway that's what we did when we brought our cats into Aus we used the company address... email the body which deals with pets in NZ.
Old Oct 16th 2003, 7:32 am
Just Joined

LissyP is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

We are going to Aus soon. On the import permit we put my cousins address - although they are in Sydney and we are going to Perth. Do you have a friend or relative over there, if so you could use that as I think it is only a formality.(obviously as you are heading to NZ it may be different)

Once we have booked accommodation we can advise them of the change.

Our dog goes next week - I feel sick at the thought of it..will miss her so much.