Reload this Page >

Immunisation certificate

Immunisation certificate

Old Dec 6th 2004, 8:56 am
Just Joined

sandydubes is on a distinguished road
Default Immunisation certificate

HI,
I am migrating to Autralia in Mar05 and have 10 months old baby.
Please can someone advise on if there is any standard format for the immunisation certficate that may be required in australia.

I have the hospital card that mentions the date and details of vaccination done.

Best Regards,
Old Dec 6th 2004, 9:01 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: Immunisation certificate

Originally Posted by sandydubes
HI,
Please can someone advise on if there is any standard format for the immunisation certficate that may be required in australia.

I have the hospital card that mentions the date and details of vaccination done.

Best Regards,
Bring all details of immunisations, (Red Book or whatever it is these days) and a local doctor will do the certificate here for the national register.

Old Dec 6th 2004, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

melibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Immunisation certificate

I brought my children's red books to the local council offices and they photocopied the relevant immunisation pages and gave me a form to fill out, five days later I got the immunisation certs in the post. My kids needed them to start school here. It was all very quick and stress free.

Good luck with the move.
Old Dec 6th 2004, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Ditto to the above, very straightforward and easy, got ours back in about 2 weeks.

Good luck.
Old Dec 6th 2004, 4:53 pm
Just Joined

davegreen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sandydubes
HI,

Best Regards,
Hi,

We require immunisation certificates for my 2 and 5 yr old for there medicals , I have spoken to our doc and if we write a letter they will send us a copy