Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

immigration of maintenance engineer

immigration of maintenance engineer

Old Sep 23rd 2003, 12:24 am
Just Joined

kiddyzheng is an unknown quantity at this point
Default immigration of maintenance engineer

hi,everyone! this is the first time i logged on this useful forum. i want to immigrate but my job is maitanence, which is mainly in charge of maintaining the auto-assembly line, so i met a big problem, i have no "episode"! maybe everyone could know that maintanence focus on completeing maintanence as soon as possible, so the time of maintaining procedure is short,and the machines normally run well, just sometimes go wrong. it don't like other engineers like civil engineer or electronic engineer. is there anyone could tell me how to write the CDR report? or is immigration impossible mission for the maintence engineer?
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 2:48 am
Just Joined

kiddyzheng is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: immigration of maintenance engineer

Originally posted by kiddyzheng
hi,everyone! this is the first time i logged on this useful forum. i want to immigrate but my job is maitanence, which is mainly in charge of maintaining the auto-assembly line, so i met a big problem, i have no "episode"! maybe everyone could know that maintanence focus on completeing maintanence as soon as possible, so the time of maintaining procedure is short,and the machines normally run well, just sometimes go wrong. it don't like other engineers like civil engineer or electronic engineer. is there anyone could tell me how to write the CDR report? or is immigration impossible mission for the maintence engineer?

hei! please help me!HELP~~~please~~~
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 3:00 am
Forum Regular

smithone is an unknown quantity at this point

Not quite sure I understand the question.

Might be an idea to simplify what you're asking.
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 7:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Jamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really niceJamie Smith is just really nice
Wink

Hi there

I know that suitably experienced maintenance engineers are in short supply in parts of NZ, so you should be able to organise a visit to NZ and expect a reasonable chance of a job offer if you are well organised and suitably skilled.

I suggest you sort out a discussion with a job search agency or immigration agent with job finding service to help you, that is, if you want to migrate to NZ.

Regards