Reload this Page >

Immigration Experts

Immigration Experts

Old Sep 15th 2006, 1:05 pm
Chris Thomas

christhomas99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Immigration Experts

Hi all,
I've not posted on here for quite a while now, Just come back from Perth Loved it can't wait to go...

Can anyone tell me of any good Immigration Experts, I initially made my first application (which was successful) however it seems to take them days to reply to simple questions that's if they reply at all, can anyone out there help

Cheers Chris & Shirley
Old Sep 15th 2006, 6:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of
Default Re: Immigration Experts

Originally Posted by christhomas99
Hi all,
I've not posted on here for quite a while now, Just come back from Perth Loved it can't wait to go...

Can anyone tell me of any good Immigration Experts, I initially made my first application (which was successful) however it seems to take them days to reply to simple questions that's if they reply at all, can anyone out there help

Cheers Chris & Shirley
We are using Ian Harrop (www.ianharrop.co.uk) and they always reply promptly. There is usually someone around who can answer queries on the phone if need be. And best of all, they are happy to phone up and say 'Oi, we need such and such a document', not just take our money and sit around waiting for stuff to happen.

They are based in Burford, Oxon.
Old Sep 15th 2006, 6:31 pm
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Cheers Chris & Shirley
If you check the site out using the search button, you will find plenty of positive & negative reactions about agents.

If they are UK or OZ based doesn't really matter, if you feel happy with the advice (and they are known on BE) I think you will be pretty safe.

I can't actually help because my first agent was an utter waste of time, and I've only just started with the second one (go matilda) which is well recommended here,but i'm in the early stages yet, but so far no complaints.

Good luck in your decision.
Old Sep 15th 2006, 8:00 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Iwannabethere
We are using Ian Harrop (www.ianharrop.co.uk) and they always reply promptly. There is usually someone around who can answer queries on the phone if need be. And best of all, they are happy to phone up and say 'Oi, we need such and such a document', not just take our money and sit around waiting for stuff to happen.

Dito...... Ian Harrop was the only agent who informed us that OH could apply for citizenship by descent and they've rung us to ask about info too....Brilliant so far... C x
Old Sep 18th 2006, 10:55 am
Chris Thomas

christhomas99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Iwannabethere

Thanks I'll e-mail them today

Chris
Old Sep 18th 2006, 11:00 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Go Matilda
Old Sep 18th 2006, 12:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Downies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Immigration Experts

More than happy to recommend Hilda - She is based in Perth, in fact I have also recommended her to my Cousin and her partner as they are wanting to migrate too.

I always get prompt replies, depending on time of day I get sameday replies or next day by the latest - I even get replies over the weekend sometimes.

Her details:
Hilda Dhanaraj
Manager, General Migration
MARN: 0107755
Australian Visa & Migration Services Pty Ltd
Level 8, 553 Hay Street
Perth WA 6000
Email: [email protected]
Web: http://www.austvisa.com.au/

I have taken out the telephone numbers (mobile and landline) as I thought wouldnt be appropriate for open forum but if you want them you can PM me.

Paula
Old Sep 18th 2006, 1:17 pm
Gold Coast and Loving it.

nick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Cheers Chris & Shirley
Can highly reccommend Concept Australia who have offices in both Dartford, Kent and Manchester..

Grahaem Igglesden is a highly thought of agent, with links to Australia House and immigration services.

We applied with them in March 2006 and recieved our 136 VISA in June...

Definitely recommended !!

Visit them at www.conceptaustralia.co.uk

Nick
Old Sep 18th 2006, 1:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

We are using Go Matilda and so far are very impressed. We are only at the skills assessment stage at the moment but they have been brilliant so far.