Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Immigration to Australia suspended!!

Immigration to Australia suspended!!

Old Oct 31st 2008, 3:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Potato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Immigration to Australia suspended!!

Originally Posted by Notts_bloke
Are you sure you don't know who Nick Griffin is?
Have you got any new material?
Old Oct 31st 2008, 3:15 am
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Potato_potato
A blow in from Ireland telling me where and what to do? Please!

I was born here. Been here 30 years and know it like the back of my hand.

Sydney is not the same place it was 15 years ago.
I can't understand why so many Brits/Asians congregate in certain areas of city's. The native "I was born here" people seem so friendly and welcoming.
Old Oct 31st 2008, 3:16 am
Account Closed

Notts_bloke is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TMRE
I can't understand why so many Brits/Asians congregate in certain areas of city's. The native "I was born here" people seem so friendly and welcoming.
Old Oct 31st 2008, 3:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Potato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TMRE
They don't seem to get the message, do they?
Old Oct 31st 2008, 3:25 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not the one living in Brisbane.
Good come back! (sorry sonly me walter ).
Old Oct 31st 2008, 3:38 am

MTPockets is an unknown quantity at this point

This is an weird thread. Mr Potato - I've read through all your posts and none of your points are actually substantiated – just random statistics, headlines and observations. We can all point out random stats, headlines and observations.

You’ve taken your articles (and much of your view it seems) from the Australian News Commentary which is [I quote] an ‘Independent commentary to counter the left-leaning, politically correct bigotry of a majority of mainstream journalists’. In the interests of giving it a fair go I’ve had a look through the website. The Topics listed (and their general bias):

Aboriginal Affairs (racist attacks by, rapes by, bleeding heart approach to), Anti-Western Movement (treasonous, left-wing hypocrisy), China’s Human Rights Record (torture, murder), Cultural Destruction (endemic violence), Drugs, Elites academics and bleeding hearts (speaks for itself), ethnic crime (so does this), feminism and gender bias (feminists are manipulative bitches), government (race, social engineering), Indonesia (a threat), Islam and Muslims (a bigger threat), Judges Courts Legal System (indoctrination, soft on women & aboriginals), Media Bias (left wing, Hanson rules ok), Multiculturalism (a disease and a threat), Politics (Hanson again, Labor suck), Terrorism (muslin fanatics), UN (East Timor and how UN is pandering to aboriginals)

While all the topics are important ones, the narrow and similar angle taken on every single subject consigns the source (and your view, as much of what you have said reads like it was lifted from those articles) to being so incredibly biased it's almost comical. You may want to widen your reading material a little…
Old Oct 31st 2008, 3:56 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MTPockets
This is an weird thread. Mr Potato - I've read through all your posts and none of your points are actually substantiated – just random statistics, headlines and observations. We can all point out random stats, headlines and observations.......…
Read some of his posts on other threads. For some reason he is very peed off with imigrants and very racist. I guess his name refers to his head

Mr potato - what's mashed your head? Why are you so bitter towards anyone and anything not Australian?
Old Oct 31st 2008, 4:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rabsody
Good come back! (sorry sonly me walter ).
yeah I owned him and now he hates it. Look at his latest post - Coogee Bay Hotel serves up less diarrhea than this guy. Must have bruised his ego.
Old Oct 31st 2008, 4:06 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

yeah I owned him and now he hates it. Look at his latest post - Coogee Bay Hotel serves up less diarrhea than this guy. Must have bruised his ego.
nah you didn't own her at all, takes a lot more than that to bruise walter's ego!

can't work you out spud. i've seen you on here before having a good old moan about aus, and now you seem to have changed your tactic. having alittle play today are we?
Old Oct 31st 2008, 4:12 am

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rabsody
nah you didn't own her at all, takes a lot more than that to bruise walter's ego!

can't work you out spud. i've seen you on here before having a good old moan about aus, and now you seem to have changed your tactic. having alittle play today are we?
It's free Friday entertainment rab....what more could we wish for
Old Oct 31st 2008, 4:12 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hey you are funny infact the funniest racist i have ever come across,post some more stuff im howling here
Old Oct 31st 2008, 4:14 am

I haven't a clue what you're on about here but please tell me if I should be offended

Must try harder next time potato head
Old Oct 31st 2008, 4:15 am
BE Forum Addict

NKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody know why he reads and posts on a British Expats?
Old Oct 31st 2008, 4:18 am

Originally Posted by NKSK version 2
Anybody know why he reads and posts on a British Expats?
To keep us all entertained silly

Jeez....wot else would you do on a Friday arvo
Old Oct 31st 2008, 4:29 am
Account Closed

Notts_bloke is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Hey you are funny infact the funniest racist i have ever come across,post some more stuff im howling here
I reckon it's Jean Marie Le Pen in disguise.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.