Reload this Page >

immigration agents

immigration agents

Old May 7th 2004, 1:21 pm
Just Joined

steve ob is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb immigration agents

Hi All,

i would really appricate if someone could let me know of a trusted migration agent. im living in oxford uk.

also is it better to use one based in the uk or in oz ?

thanks
steve.
Old May 7th 2004, 1:28 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: immigration agents

Originally posted by steve ob
Hi All,

i would really appricate if someone could let me know of a trusted migration agent. im living in oxford uk.

thanks
steve.

sent you a PM
Old May 7th 2004, 1:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

andy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant future

sent u a pm
Old May 7th 2004, 2:01 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by andy thomas
sent u a pm

Hoy andy stop lookin at yerself in ur cam and go get kids fae school:lecture:
Old May 7th 2004, 2:24 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Was Reading Berks. Now Palm Beach (summer bay), Sydney NSW
Ady Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really nice

Hi mate
I'm not too far from you, living in Reading. Using an agent myself for a skilled indipendent 136 visa. so far so good. Got me approved by the TRA in record time due to the points change, (about 14 days) Don't think I would have stood a chance without my agent.
I've found him to be very thorough and precise, whilst being very helpful. He is based in Melbourne and came recommended to me by a friend who had their buissiness visa granted in just 3 months. You can find him at http://www.beyderwellen.com
I hope this is of some help.

What part of Oxford are you from mate, born there myself and lived in Headington for a few years and still a season ticket holder at oxford united though feeling very demoralised with their current form!!
Old May 7th 2004, 3:39 pm
Just Joined

steve ob is an unknown quantity at this point

hi andy,

i am actually working in reading, well theale.

i live in woodstock but have been an oxford boy from the start of time ! luckily never followed the u's, mind you spurs are not up to much either.

i have spoken to an agent today and need to get my cv to them but my problem is i have no formal qualifications and only 5 years IT experience, i think this may cause problems but will have to see.

i take it you had stuff to back you claim up ?
Old May 7th 2004, 3:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Steve,

Beyderwellen will cost you an absolute fortune. They quoted me something like £4000. We used George Lombard who has a great reputation and charges nothing like this extortionate amount.

You are right, if you do not have a formal qualifications in IT then theonly course of action is to go via RPL route but you need 6 years minimum for this.

http://www.austimmigration.com.au

E-mail George as I am sure he will give you a basic idea.

Good luck
Old May 7th 2004, 4:34 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Was Reading Berks. Now Palm Beach (summer bay), Sydney NSW
Ady Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really nice

Hi Steve
Yes I have a trade to back my application with a good few years experience to back it up with. however I will still need to put down a bond of 100,000 Au$.
As another of your replies says Beyderwellen are not cheap but so far have done a good job for me.
A friend of mine who is also in IT is trying to get a visa at the moment and is having to get accredited by the British Computer Society I believe. Maybe you could research that. I will try and find out more and post it on here if I can.

Good luck with your application mate
Ady
Old May 7th 2004, 4:38 pm
Just Joined

princebatswater is an unknown quantity at this point

I've got no complaints at all about George Lombard at Austimmigration.

PBW
Old May 7th 2004, 4:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

scottalison6 is an unknown quantity at this point

OE VISAS based in Edinburgh..SUPERB ..Great service all the way for us £1800 but well worth it!!

godd luck

scott
Old May 7th 2004, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

Kelly T is an unknown quantity at this point

We are using Go Matilda, they have offices in Melbourne and Southampton.
Seem to be ok so far.
We had to swap from applying for Skilled Independent 136 to Sponsored 139 because of the points increase.
My aunt in Adelaide is Sponsoring us.
We are waiting for TRA, should be anytime now.

Kelly.
Old May 7th 2004, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

taylors244 will become famous soon enoughtaylors244 will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Kelly T
We are using Go Matilda, they have offices in Melbourne and Southampton.
Seem to be ok so far.
We had to swap from applying for Skilled Independent 136 to Sponsored 139 because of the points increase.
My aunt in Adelaide is Sponsoring us.
We are waiting for TRA, should be anytime now.

Kelly.
hi kelly
have you got an e-mail address or web site for Go Matilda?
we are in the process of finding an agent.
thanks keith
Old May 7th 2004, 8:27 pm
Reticent Member

she'llberight is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to butt in but website is www.gomatilda.com, all details are there as to email addresses etc.
Old May 7th 2004, 9:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

steve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to all
Default Re: immigration agents

Originally posted by steve ob
Hi All,

thanks
steve.

Honestly......ignore every post....there can be only two...

Alan Collett..

George Lombard...

We chose the former......the proof of the pudding is in the eating...as they say !!
Old May 7th 2004, 10:06 pm
Just Joined

Lucy Armitage is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I'm new at this....and looks like a great place to find some advice....Has any one heard of Migration Agency called " Access Migration"? based in Nottingham, UK??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.