Immigration Agencies

Immigration Agencies

Old Feb 5th 2006, 12:37 pm
Just Joined

Sizzler7631 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Immigration Agencies

Hello Everybody,

I'm new to this site, so be gentle.

My family and I are keen to start the immigration process, can anyone recommend an agency. Has anybody gone through the process without one?

Cheers.

Chris.
Old Feb 5th 2006, 1:10 pm
Sunshine Coast -Yeepee!!

Vernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Immigration Agencies

Originally Posted by Sizzler7631
Hello Everybody,

My family and I are keen to start the immigration process, can anyone recommend an agency. Has anybody gone through the process without one?

Cheers.

Chris.

Hi
We are using George Lombard and he has been fantastic so far. He is based in oz so everything done via email and post but has not been a problem so far, it is nice to know while you are sleeping they are busy working on your file!

Good Luck

I had worries about using an agency or not as well, we decided we want it so go through fast and smooth so thought he would be worth the money.
Old Feb 5th 2006, 1:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

The S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to behold

Hello Everybody,

Cheers.

Chris.
Hi Chris

Welcome!!!

We never used an agent at all, depends really on yourselves as there is quite a bit of paperwork. We chose to do it ourselves as it was all pretty straight forward, we got our visas no problem whatsoever. I think it's worth having a look at the paperwork yourself before contacting an agent.
Old Feb 5th 2006, 1:20 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Everybody,

Cheers.

Chris.

i personally didnt bother using one
so i did my own tra and visa and the visa was approved recentley

regards steve
Old Feb 5th 2006, 1:26 pm
Forum Regular

Mhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really nice

Hello Everybody,

Cheers.

Chris.
Welcome to the site Chris.

I never bothered with an agent for the TRA or the Visa, just great advice from some very helpful people on this site. You have to give an agent all the info. anyway, so personally I thought it was a waste of money. However, our case was straight forward and I don't mind filling in forms.

...I haven't got my visa yet though - so I've still plenty of time to regret my decision.

Mhairi
Old Feb 5th 2006, 1:30 pm
Just Joined

I feel very ignorant asking this question, but what is a TRA?

Chris.
Old Feb 5th 2006, 1:37 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Vernons
Hi
We are using George Lombard and he has been fantastic so far. He is based in oz so everything done via email and post but has not been a problem so far, it is nice to know while you are sleeping they are busy working on your file!

Good Luck

I had worries about using an agency or not as well, we decided we want it so go through fast and smooth so thought he would be worth the money.
Could you give me some contact details/
Thanks
Old Feb 5th 2006, 1:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Could you give me some contact details/
Thanks
He's recently posted here

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...3&page=3&pp=15

I think the link's on his signature.

Good Luck
Old Feb 5th 2006, 1:44 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

I feel very ignorant asking this question, but what is a TRA?

Chris.

Trade recognition Australia

if your applying for a skilled visa they check that you are what you say you are

ie in my case an electrician
Old Feb 5th 2006, 1:54 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by WendyC
He's recently posted here

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...3&page=3&pp=15

I think the link's on his signature.

Good Luck
Thanks
Old Feb 5th 2006, 1:55 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by steve`o
Trade recognition Australia

if your applying for a skilled visa they check that you are what you say you are

ie in my case an electrician
Thanks
Old Feb 5th 2006, 2:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Everybody,

Cheers.

Chris.
Chris

I did it myself and it was quite straight forward and the main form has checklists which help you include all the right info. I made my own checklists for each part of the process and ticked each one when completed which kept me organised and not unduly stressed.
What slowed me down at first is that I had lost some of my college certificates so had to get Statements of certificates from the examination boards which took a couple of months. If I had a agent I can't see them doing that for me anyway.
With the money we saved this will pay all the cost for my moggy to go into pet prison for 30 days prison and pay for our flights.
I am just waiting for my medicals to clear in sydney and DIMIA to give me the visa.

Good Luck with you decision

Ali
Old Feb 5th 2006, 2:34 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Alison1967
Chris

I did it myself and it was quite straight forward and the main form has checklists which help you include all the right info. I made my own checklists for each part of the process and ticked each one when completed which kept me organised and not unduly stressed.
What slowed me down at first is that I had lost some of my college certificates so had to get Statements of certificates from the examination boards which took a couple of months. If I had a agent I can't see them doing that for me anyway.
With the money we saved this will pay all the cost for my moggy to go into pet prison for 30 days prison and pay for our flights.
I am just waiting for my medicals to clear in sydney and DIMIA to give me the visa.

Good Luck with you decision

Ali
I'm pretty much of the same opinion, there are just a few niggly bits of our circumstances that worry me. I've just sent off for a quote regarding dog prison, is it very expensive.
Thanks

Chris
Old Feb 5th 2006, 2:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: London - but only until I can afford to move back to Sydney
isgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to behold

Hello Everybody,

Cheers.

Chris.
I used commonwealth immigration based in London which was recommended to me by a friend who had emigrated previously. I got my visa without any problems.
Old Feb 5th 2006, 3:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm pretty much of the same opinion, there are just a few niggly bits of our circumstances that worry me. I've just sent off for a quote regarding dog prison, is it very expensive.
Thanks

Chris
I notice your in cheshire too!
If you want to discuss the niggly bits PM me and if I can give advice I will and maybe they aren't so niggly after all..
Have you got a quote off Golden Arrow (shropshire), my friend used them and they were marvelous and Holly will be going with them too.

Alison

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.